• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

RKDA Zone aka Returner Training Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerio Da Wolf

I can't be destroyed...
Hey Guys, I got back to work on the wad. I decided to start from scratch... sorta... to give the arena the look it deserves. Thanks to ErickTH for giving me permission to use his boxing ring in my wad.

This particular version will be just battle modes. I'll be making a special version for the SF94 SRB2 Mod later on.

As you can see, it's not done yet. I need to figure out how I will do the titantron, put the Returner SES Style Logo on the ring floor and maybe whip up an animation for the tron. And put some npcs on the benches for an audience of sorts.

Any help would be well appreciated.

Also I will not release it until I feel confident that the level is in a state where the admins will approve of it, since I had issues with that before. I may release alphas or betas, but only on request and only through PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back