• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Twins and his fabled mouse (Editing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost Done!

The two zones that needed polishing is now done.

ACZ's textures have been polished are there are no white lines nor any transparent opengl pixels \(^_^)/

BMZ now has a fancy new BG that does NOT have some kind of discoloration

"What about DSZ's textures?"
I ultimately decided to keep it as it is for now, as I mainly want this done, but don't worry about it, It's on a to-do list ;)

Now that I have everything I wanted polished at this point, I have one more zone to go, and It's a big one.

Expect this in Submissions soon!

Attachments

• RedrawnTextures_PREFINAL_0.4.zip
    735.4 KB · Views: 132
  • srb20122.jpg
    srb20122.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 196
  • srb20123.jpg
    srb20123.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 194
Hey, time for an update. Now that my Redrawn Textures is done, it's time for a teaser for an update for em.

For starters: DSZ's textures will now be overhauled. The moss is now drawn instead of them being just a ~3x4 pattern repeated everywhere and the rocks have been redrawn from the ground up to be less terrible.

srb20132.png

srb20133.png

srb20134.png

Second off: Certain skies will be redrawn a/or edited, starting with THZ2's bg

unknown.png

And finally: I'll have a surprise once this update is live, something concerning a pinkish-red g e m.

Last edited:
I hope you fix that thing where certain DSZ rocks are differently colored at the top than they're at the sides.

Also I'm not sure about changing THZ2's sky into dawn. Your CEZ3 sky already does that and I quite like the sense of progression it results in (GFZ->day, THZ->sunset to night, CEZ->night to sunrise, ACZ->day again, etc).

That I'm going to fix, the dawn is also part of my s u r p r i s e

As for DSZ Rock Floor, I don't know what the lump name for that is, nor is it my priority at the moment, for now.

hello i have to returned to show a r t

Wow, this is a bump.

So, uh, its been over a year since I updated this thread, and I have slowly but surely honed my art skills over time.

And I'm back on my bullshit :>

Here's some images of a pack-a-skies that may or may not assist you in your mapping adventures~

The skies in question will either be edits or complete recreations from scratch

Here's some of the stuff I've done so far
(Warning: Some images are HUUUUUUUUUGE)

SKY2002.png

SKY910export.png

srb20061.png
SKY4export.png

SKY808.png

srb20026.gif

Really liking that last skybox. Looks like something out of Kirby's Adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back