what was your dumbest ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropluckyfr

Certified bad modder.
thats a simple question wich i need a simple answer:
how did you get banned and how dumb it was.
heres my ban:an admin of sonic mania plus just dont like me and so she banned me 2 times in a row just because i talked about my life rn i think she forgot about me but i really have something against her argument to ban me

Last edited:
Sorry to butt in- but shouldn't this be in General Discussion, not SRB2 discussion...?
And never really got banned anywhere.

in da ages of 2015 dere was dis dood who for some reason kept policing swearing in servers. i shit u not he literally would just stop playing 2 complain 2 someone "nooooo u cant swer" n it got 2 the point where he got kicked. he later moved into his own server to which he banned anyone he thought was swearing. i was one of those people.

Server admins are allowed to exclude you from their netgame for whatever reasons they want. Those reasons may not always be fair nor constructive, but talking about other players behind their backs here is bad taste. If you feel a server is breaking the Master Server rules, you can report it by clicking the Flag button next to its name on the Master Server viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back