Can We Revive SRB2 Riders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought I was playing 2.1 when I played riders, SRB2 Riders is soooo nostailgic for me, I didn't play it a ton but it was something real fun there.

In my opinion no becuase we dont really need another racing spinoff because srb2 kart is already really popular

and we didn't need a srb2 kart racing spinoff because the original was already popular but here we are!

AND let me tell you something, srb2k started from a build of srb2 riders back in 2.0. so really, srb2kart is the spinoff of the racing game.

Wait, SRB2 Riders is returning?

Y E S!

Never played the original, but would LOVE THIS!

and we didn't need a srb2 kart racing spinoff because the original was already popular but here we are!

AND let me tell you something, srb2k started from a build of srb2 riders back in 2.0. so really, srb2kart is the spinoff of the racing game.

Oh I'm a newcomer and I never knew that

Why not we revive SRB2JTE? Or SRB2WII? or SRB2PSP? or SRB2Genesis? HUUH?

Your input isn't always required. Your statement is ridiculous and contributes nothing.

Also, leave SRB2JTE in the past just like the community collectively did with the asshole that made it. (and even JTE always wanted it left in the past anyway)

In my opinion no becuase we dont really need another racing spinoff because srb2 kart is already really popular

Actually, if you go back to Page 1 of this thread, the revival has already been confirmed!
*lets out a girly squeal of excitement*

Im curious, is the multiplayer system gonna be just like Srb2Kart? By that i mean: 2-4 players, and the ability to play with 2-4 players in online mode

Maybe, but I think it could also be cool if you could have up to atleast EIGHT players for online, like how there are typically eight characters per race.

Only if I can play as skip out of box I will try it. Also throw SMS in there too!

as someone who is working on the project's spriting:

no

we do however have an extensive set of official sonic characters available right from the getgo, so i hope that satisfies you instead.

I want to see another demo screenshot. We have had no word from the Riders Remake devs for a while now. Is this even getting worked on?

Don't mind me, i'm just waiting until a sprite-sheet appears to make my char to play in the game (when it's done, of course. I understand that making sprites takes a lot of time. So, keep it up, i know you guys are making an "Good! Great! Awesome! Outstanding! Amazing!" Work!)

Attachments

• 1dfa7f72302302d9571d553ff51ecfd2.gif
    1dfa7f72302302d9571d553ff51ecfd2.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back