Was wondering if I could use and alter your LUA music script for super forms for my mod? Just wanted creator's approval

Overall, awesome mod, I've actually been taking looks at it for a vague idea of how to better craft my own

Give the hedgehog a pear of snazzy Flame bracelets and Boom, Deformed Sms... or should i say Ms haha... ha... sorry

Updated to version 2.1.
[2.1 Changelog]

• Fixed Neo Sonic's friction change from thrusting the player forward uncontrollably when braking on slippery surfaces/conveyor belts.
  • The camera now zooms out when in boost mode to accommodate for the speed change.
  • Particle visuals have been improved.
    • Added a Sonic 4-esque smoke ring when doing a thok.
    • Improved thok trails when doing a homing attack.
    • Improved boost mode particles.

Updated to version 2.1.
[2.1 Changelog]

• Fixed Neo Sonic's friction change from thrusting the player forward uncontrollably when braking on slippery surfaces/conveyor belts.
  • The camera now zooms out when in boost mode to accommodate for the speed change.
  • Particle visuals have been improved.
    • Added a Sonic 4-esque smoke ring when doing a thok.
    • Improved thok trails when doing a homing attack.
    • Improved boost mode particles.
nice new updates!

UPDATE: Quick patch. Fixed a bug that rendered his thok trails for too long. Go grab 2.11 to fix that.

Cant wait for the super form to be fixed soon I'm not saying you have to do it

Because of the recurring implication that he's going to have one, and while it certainly won't be the last time it happens, I feel the need to explain this:

There isn't going to be a super form for a while. The amount of sprites + LUA I'd need to do to cover Neo Sonic's animations for a super form would be way, way too much work for me to take in. A super form is almost a character in of itself, and I personally do not have the energy to take on another set of SRB2 character sprites right now.

Like, I'm sorry. That stuff takes time, and I've got other things I'm working on right now. Simple as that.

UPDATE: Quick patch. Fixed a bug that rendered his thok trails for too long. Go grab 2.11 to fix that.

Because of the recurring implication that he's going to have one, and while it certainly won't be the last time it happens, I feel the need to explain this:

There isn't going to be a super form for a while. The amount of sprites + LUA I'd need to do to cover Neo Sonic's animations for a super form would be way, way too much work for me to take in. A super form is almost a character in of itself, and I personally do not have the energy to take on another set of SRB2 character sprites right now.

Like, I'm sorry. That stuff takes time, and I've got other things I'm working on right now. Simple as that.

You should post this up top with all the other info about Neo Sonic. So people will stop bothering you.

It's ok you don't have to do it

plz nerf neo sonic's homing attack i just killed a boss by jumping once and then timing my thoks to hit him 8 times w/o touching the ground

will he have a super form?

This. ^^^ He'll still turn Super in a sense for netgames, but it's not a proper transformation right now.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back