• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Maybe someday he'll be back... (Sonic Robo Blast ii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Candy 2C

annoying guy you try to avoid
qg9b7lx84j8k30mzg.jpg

Hey hey hey! I'm making a mod based off of this old SRB2 intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djW6COno3m0

So far, I have most of his sprites done, and I need to figure out how to make Luas

srb20030.gif

Love this. The spin sprites you used actually were made from the same 3D software (Asterix's (sp?) 3Dfx)

Love this. The spin sprites you used actually were made from the same 3D software (Asterix's (sp?) 3Dfx)

That's pretty neat!

Interesting idea; what are you plans for the lua?

I plan on giving his Super form a Jump Thok, I need to find out how to give him Air Drill for Battle Mode, I need to remove the flight from the Super form, I need to make it so that when he uses the Whirlwind shield, he uses the hurt animation instead of the walk animation, I need to get his Thok trail to change colors, and I need to stop his NiGHTS sprites from turning yellow

unknown.png

srb20031.gif

Last edited:
uh, you are aware tree sonic is pre-rendered right? I wouldn't be surprised if Candy just releases a md2 alongside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back