[Open Assets] SA2B ALMOST FINAL MD2 VERSION [SA2SONIC.md2]

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm super blue sonic?

i have a suggeston for super Sonic maybe if you use a separate file it would work but im a noob what would I know?

i have a suggeston for super Sonic maybe if you use a separate file it would work but im a noob what would I know?

I tried that, but the sonic model got horribly deformed for some reason, and yet the super sonic model worked fine.

I tried that, but the sonic model got horribly deformed for some reason, and yet the super sonic model worked fine.

I had the same problem with my Klonoa and Wizard Eggman model. I think the problem occurs when the model has different parts too far away from each other in the same frame of an animation. Basically, what I think you did wrong, was when you shrunk the super sonic model for the other animations outside of the super frames, you had the model too far away from the original Sonic model.

I've come to this conclusion by realizing in the Klonoa model, Huepow's model was shrunken and moved too far, and this error occured.

For the Eggman model, the ACME rocket was too far away, and the error happened.

I think you should give it another try, but this time keep the shrunken super model not too far away, and not too small.

Last edited:
Your starting to get better at model animation. It actually looks like he's running now :D

Thanks. I need to work on the final version, it will have even better animations (hopefully) and a real super form, as well as proper transform frames.

Funny how i released my SA2B md2 and no one noticed it, when the quality of mine is better than this one. (except for super sonic xd, will be adding it soon doe)

But hey glad you're back with a more reworked version of your SA2 md2! I will be testing it and post my opinion here with a edit!

EDIT: Well I tested it already, and I gotta say it's not the best thing ever, but atleast you're putting effort in it, aswell as improving in animation. If I had to give you a tip in animation, try looking for animation references in SA2 videos or in the game itself, record videos capturing the necessary animations you want to replicate and put dedication and focus on it, I myself spent hours researching on the animations of a model and looked on every perspective and aspect of the model animations to know how every part of the movement was, with this method you'll end up with a pretty decent product, that's the way i learned animation, and that's the way a lot of animators have learned. Good luck on the process of updating it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back