Insanely hard game \(^o^)/

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just have to know where it jumps over you. Try timing the jump in the beginning and you can get to the other side for an alternative route.

Kaysakado said:
How the hell do you kill that wierd bear on the screen one square to the right?

I beat that. the safer spots are under the two lowest blocks. when it's coming at you from the right, hide under the left block. other way around, with the opposite direction. just keep shooting it when you're under the safe spot.

I have no idea what to do after this though.....

OK, I got up to the wierd Honeycomb-looking thing, but then I died because of these hidden spikes. You do have think outside the box, though.

I took the right path at the start, and killed the bear, but then, I couldn't get to the area to the rihgt of that.

I took the bottom bath at the satrt, and died immediatly.

I took the top path at the start, and eventially got to a part where the path splits in 3. The top path, spikes kill me, the middle, I get trapped, and the bottom, I get stuck in a pipe.

I took the left path at the satrt, and that creature didn't die after a long time.

WHAT DO I DO?!

You go the bottom path from the start, but enter from the left and stay left. You wont get killed that way.

Got all the way to where it says "You are lucky player! Click here!"
Then I clicked and it said "Your life is end!" and killed me. The part right after that is some boss..

I got to the part where you can go dwont to a chamber of spieks, or up to a fat smiley face, but both of them kill me.
EDIT: How do you kill "tanasinn"?

Wow, that's crazy! Went the other way, killed the bear thing, fell to gruesome death. Though it slowed too much on my computer for me to try 5 times without getting bored.

Kaysakado said:
I took the top path at the start, and eventially got to a part where the path splits in 3. The top path, spikes kill me, the middle, I get trapped, and the bottom, I get stuck in a pipe.

Uhh, you can go off the top of the screen and walk over the top path, you know.

Edit: Never mind. I think it took me to a dead-end. :S

Anyways, I'm stuck at the part where the happy platform runs away mid-ride. I noticed she left a little room for a foothold on the right side of the wall obstacle, but when I tried to jump off it, I hit the slanted ceiling and stopped dead, then fell and died.

At the beginning of the happy platform ride, fall down istead of riding it all the way. Then continue on until it says "You are lucky player! Click here."

Huh.. don't click there, lucky player ;D... Anyways the last boss is impossible for me, I can't dodge all these things -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back