Recreating Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question...I guess I could. As long as they only use one boss per zone (with a maximum of ten in the entire mod), if they give credit to the team, and let me know beforehand, I'll allow it.

(Also, I was thinking of creating a character along with my project, but I can't sprite, so I need some help with that, too.)

Star Light: (P)
It's impossible to use the Seesaw effect in SRB2, you can probably only have him drop Mines on Sonic.

astar said:
Star Light: (P)
It's impossible to use the Seesaw effect in SRB2, you can probably only have him drop Mines on Sonic.
Maybe I can have three ledges and have the player fire rings at Eggman, then that'll be a good replication.

Also, does anyone know how possible the MS Labyrinth and Sky Base bosses are? If you don't know what they are, then consult the videos.

One thing we can agree on: You can use a WAD to make Eggman look like ANY of those bosses. The hard part is making them act right, but I bet you could do that for at least some of them.

We can use the Sand Sub sprites for Bridge and Labyrinth. As for Marble and Starlight, just add a little something at the bottom and that'll be it for that.

(I'm focusing on just the Sonic 1 bosses right now. Once they're done, we'll go to Sonic 2 MS.)

I don't think much it might work, because SRB2 has only (for the moment) 2 bosses (CEZ boss doesn't count, since it's like GFZ boss, but with spikes), and I'm not sure you can completely do 10 different bosses, but I might be wrong, I'm not a SOCcer after all >_<

Final Zone would definitely be doable to an extent. FuriousFox made his final boss in Acid Missile be able to make crushers go down, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back