Resource icon

novabear0

Have you ever wanted to race as bunch of weird orbs?
Well now you can! Introducing, YBChars.

CHARACTERS INCLUDED:
01. SANIC DOO JACKSON (SDJ): The meme, the myth, the legend. Or, so he claims. With high speed and light weight, he'll meme his way to victory. 9 speed, 3 weight.
kart0016.png

02. (NEW) SERGEANT SHITSHOW: HE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO A FUCKIN' INFINITE. With help from the amazing Scootie, this Iron Man lookalike was born and he is ready to tear up the track! Oh, and he took Mirror SDJ's spot. He's a 6-speed-9-weight character because I'm funny, aren't I? Guys?
kart0015.png

I hope you enjoy playing as my characters!! I was excited to make this, and I'll definitely do more in the future.

V1: Initial release, of course!

V1.1: Made some touch-ups to SDJ's sprites. Things didn't quite look right to me with how some things were layered on them, so I changed them.

V2: Added a new character, Mirror SDJ, and replaced the single wad with a pk3 and a .rar containing individual character wads. Mirror SDJ is actually a palette swap of normal SDJ with a few tweaks to the character himself, but for the sake of him being a unique character in this pack I decided to alter his expressions to be grumpy or upset as opposed to being energetic.

V3: Added Sergeant Shitshow in place of Mirror SDJ and renamed the pack to ZEROChars (because of the zero in my username)

Attachments

• KC_ZEROChars-V3.pk3
    719.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back