Status
Not open for further replies.
The superform was already there, but then edited. Believe me, it was hard re-editing all those damn coordinates for every damn sprite! Also, I missed lots and lots of sprites to make things like edge sprite, name/life/char pics, and that kinda stuff.

Super mystic sonic said:
The superform was already there, but then edited. Believe me, it was hard re-editing all those damn coordinates for every damn sprite! Also, I missed lots and lots of sprites to make things like edge sprite, name/life/char pics, and that kinda stuff.
Sorry, about that.....

You don't need to quote a post that is exactily above yours.
Any way, thanks for those screenies...
1te6.gif

I could post some more, but my Internet is somehow slow.
[sarcasm]Plus, Imageshack is already Super Sonic fast...[/sarcasm]
The wad is pretty good, tough, but the sprites are badly edited.

Espyo said:
You don't need to quote a post that is exactily above yours.
Any way, thanks for those screenies...
I could post some more, but my Internet is somehow slow.
[sarcasm]Plus, Imageshack is already Super Sonic fast...[/sarcasm]
The wad is pretty good, tough, but the sprites are badly edited.
The sprites arn't edited (I think).

So was it taken from the Genesis version or the Saturn one? (Considering the game runs flawlessly in SSF and all.)

...because the Saturn one always kinda looked miles better.

Good job, but you can make him a little bigger, not saying its bad, but size over pixels wins again. make him bigger, but anyways, good job ftw.

superflip96 said:
Good job, but you can make him a little bigger, not saying its bad, but size over pixels wins again. make him bigger, but anyways, good job ftw.
I am sorry to say that in the near future I do not plan to make the sprites any bigger.

Cool, but the Genesis/PC Sonic 3D Blast Sprites are a little strange >.<

Why you don't try make it using the Sonic X-treme/Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn Version) Sprites?

camo man said:
Chris from SonicX :twisted:

Why are you looking at me.....again? You show me those eyes everytime when you want me to wad something for you.

I think it might be a good experience for you if you can wad something yourself. Feel free to ask questions about it. You'll learn more from asking a million of questions, and having made a character that you wadded yourself, then to let somebody wad it for you.

Only if you experiment, and listen to advice of people, you'll advance to the next level. Finally, when you're a pro, you can give advice to the newbies. Later they'll turn into a pro, and do the same. This would normally happen all the time. There's just the fact that you have to give advice to the right persons. Most of em are n00bs, and the max level they can reach is newb. If you give advice to someone that was a newbie from start, succes is 90%!

What I'm trying to say....do the superform of this wad yourself, and you'll learn spriting! I know you can sprite, everybody can do that. Its just a matter of good spriting or bad. And I wanna see how you do it, instead of cooking the sprites up for you myself.
Moral from this story....SMS is just too damn lazy to do the superform sprites himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back