• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no... its because i did My part in the team i had... and my teammates didnt help at all... exept bouncey

so no one was helping me and i gave up on it...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
no... its because i did My part in the team i had... and my teammates didnt help at all... exept bouncey

You did your part, and I finished mine on the wad. I tought Bouncey was the guilty guy that didn't finish his part (the running sprites), and that made you nearly gave up, untill you saw a shining person in the dark place called your mind that finished your wad, and that was.......*murderd before I could say it*

Super mystic sonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
no... its because i did My part in the team i had... and my teammates didn't help at all... except bouncy

You did your part, and I finished mine on the wad. I thought Bouncy was the guilty guy that didn't finish his part (the running sprites), and that made you nearly gave up, until you saw a shining person in the dark place called your mind that finished your wad, and that was.......*murdered before I could say it*

Ahem I finshed my part but it wasn't the right shading and I had to do it again and I couldn't be bothered.

STOP INSULTING ME *Shot*

Bouncey said:
Ahem I finished my part but it wasn't the right shading and I had to do it again and I couldn't be bothered.

STOP INSULTING ME *Shot*

*reloads bazooka

Anyway, in my opinion, the shading was the best part of your work. At least that could be well recolored.

Well... im working on the Flame_the_hedgehog.wad again...
but this time its for Srb2JTE... JTE was nice enough to add an extra thing into srb2JTE...

playg5re9.png

I'll let you think of this for youself...
HEY! Think of TML!

EDIT: Wow... I was Experimenting around with the Start and End colors, And have Fixed Flames Sprites and made Flame a Lighter color of Red... He looks Much better now :)

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sq0f1r

Actually... Senku is the one who Helped me Sprite the Sword...

I just used my NeoPaint program to Rotate it diffrent Angles and place it in Flame's Hands... and Edit the sword sprites a bit to give something like a Trailing effect or something...

Dude... You must be on Crack or something if you think my character is a re-color of SMS...

My character being made before SMS even came into the Srb2 community

Actually, I think Ree-c is the one who re-colored the Flame_the_hedgehog character wad to look like SMS :?

And type correctly please, its hard to understand you...

Sorry for the double post and the huge bump...
I have updated Flame once again:

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j44dqo

I fixed the Actionspd and changed it down to 50 rather than 70

I found this after netgaming with senku, My thok power seemed to be higher than sonic's (I didnt want that), So I fixed it and uploaded it here

Super mystic sonic said:
How much do you want underpower him from here on? In match, CTF, and tag Flame is completely useless compared to Sonic. Slower firerate, slower thok, slower accel, no fire underwater. Whats his advantage?

Surely there'll be somebody who screams "HAVIN KARATCERS WEAKER AS ZONIK IS BALANCED!!" or somebody being sarcastic and screaming "YEA, OVERPOWER IS TEH ROCKZ" or something like that. But I'm being serious. Every character should have a advantage to rest and a disadvantage. You took the disadvantage thing well, and made nicely. The fireball is a nice advantage in Cooperative and race, but its just plain useless in match. I'd recommend a differen't ability then thok. Maybe some kinda fast glide-only will do? He'll stay balanced, but does have a advantage to other players.

Flame is still good in match, he just cant go underwater is all, unless if he gets a special ring weapon.

I made flame slower than sonic in alot of fields because I actually think that sonic is overpowered with his abilities, In race, he can just outrun Tails and Knuckles players with a thok, or his Speed for that matter...

I made I did not want for Flame to have Higher or equal strength to Sonic, or else people would go 'OMG HE'S JUST THE SAME AS SONIC!!! N00B CHARACTER!!!'
Flame almost has the same stats as Sonic, just stats that are lowered to prevent him from being overpowered...

And SMS, I highly doubt that he is underpowered, because I talked with many people on this, and to them, Flame doesnt seem overpowered or underpowered... :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back