• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cman's First Lua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macholor

Welcome to the Mach Zone
I made my Own LUA Script, I've been studying LUA'S For a long time now, This is an Character Ability LUA Script. It's Called
THE SPEED DROP
When you press the Spin button mid-air it sends you a little speed boost mid-air. And if it's a double jump character. You Can Jump Do An Speed Drop And Press The Jump Button Again You Get The
Double Speed Jump Drop!

This was tested with one of my rejected characters Also known as Cman. After What i figured out the low effort in this character I started redoing Cman. With New Sprites And Even NEW LUA SCRIPTING!

I'm Still Adding New Sprites To The Character, After somebody reached out to me on amino. "Saying your character was made with low efforts and just a rip of original Sonic Moves." That Made Me Want To Make Cman His Own Original Character With Original LUA Scripts. And I'm Glad To Say! Cman Has His Own LUA Scripts! I Just have to plan new moves!

But i know you don't want to see this character here again so.
I Might Have To Scrap This Plan.

Thank You -CmanArts!

Here's some gameplay for your review. Thank you!

XPMTJkO.gifv

Vt2Qsgm.gifv

veCZtkf.gif

He Also Has New Pictures In Progress. Soon His Old Sprites Will Be Replaced With Something More Accurate To The Way SRB2 Is Now.

Attachments

• srb20046.gif
    srb20046.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 219
  • srb20045.gif
    srb20045.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back