• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Well, here ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Pretty chill guy
As you may have noticed, I've been visiting less and less often. This isn't one of those teary-eyed "I'm leaving" types of things, as I still come on at random intervals and will probably continue to do so.
Anyway, I've got really bored of mapping so you get to have them. All unfinished and everything! Isn't it exciting? Whatever.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o8bss1

No screenies 'cause I'm too lazy. If someone wants to post some however, that would be appreciated :D

So...yeah. Do what you want with 'em. They were probably gonna rot alone in that folder otherwise, so have fun.

Um, I used that for the sky, and not much else. I was planning on adding more maps and I decided it would be easier to start on a wad that had already been worked on in those areas. Should've warned you guys beforehand. Sorry...

It's not a problem for me, I was just curious. Also, were you planning to change the GFZ textures in that desert level or were they supposed to stay that way?

The coastal level had nice scenery. Too bad you didn't get any further; it probably would've turned out to be a fun level.

You can finish it if you like ;D

I don't even play SRB2 anymore.
And I'm sick and tired of the GFZ theme.

All these levels put together would've been interesting. I should upload all my levels in a pack some time.

Emerald Ocean looked beautiful. Could I finish it for you? I would love to finish it once I get some time. I have cool gimmiks in mind for this. Well, actually kind of merge it with a few of the good gimmiks that Wave Ocean has. Also I've also wanted to do another oceanic level including Blue Warriors's Beach midi. ;)

Also I've also wanted to do another oceanic level including Blue Warriors's Beach midi. ;)
Oh yeah, did I upload an mp3 of that? I could probably fix up an ogg for you.

If I get off of my current ass and open up my older computers that are actually capable of recording XG shat.

Oh yeah, like, I poured my heart and soul into the small little snippets of these levels. Anyone gonna do anything with 'em?

oh :(

um, I guess I'll just mix all the levels together and release them in the levels section or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back