• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Red XVI's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
On how Red has all that stuff in there? Two words: pocket dimension. (If the special stages can do it, so can he.)

I agree, that is looking good so far.

You should add a scaling effect when you finish the first level. That will totally make sense, considering you're about to enter his house.

That totally explains RedXVIs size!
He went to ERZ2 and made it to the scale tube when a jetty picked him up and flew him to the house in GFZ!

Chrispy said:
He went to ERZ2 and made it to the scale tube when a jetty picked him up and flew him to the house in GFZ!
I know you're not being serious, but that actually makes sense.

Chrispy said:

That makes RedXVI the lost warrior. :o

Chaos Zero 64 said:
You should add a scaling effect when you finish the first level. That will totally make sense, considering you're about to enter his house.

But then the inside of the house will be ruined. D:

Hyper Shadic X said:
Chrispy said:

That makes RedXVI the lost warrior. :o

Fanfiction time.

RedXVI's Adventure

Bigboi said:
One word.

[spoiler:99ceadb533]Jacuzzi.[/spoiler:99ceadb533]

Maybe add Hector's wom-slapped

Though, I agree with the jacuzzi. Some ideas is to make an invisible wall so that you can't get to it. And add some of those fans to make it look like its bubbling. XD

You've got to be epic about all that room space. I'd recommend turrets, floor collapsing in bits to lava, large boulders of roof coming in blocking stuff and providing outside lighting, crumbling furniture, very low ceiling fan razor blades, and smashing through walls as shortcuts or mandatory routs. Basically piss him off and thrash his house. For the boss, you may want to have executors going off each hit to make the final hit level his house.

Progress has been a bit slow lately, I've started creating some pipework for the dungeon; like some kind of room for plumage. I also want to create some kind of library place with rotating bookcases and stuff like that soon. I'll post some new screenshots later this week.

supersonic45 said:
I just can't deny seeing a map that looked exactly like this and had the same idea:you inside RedXVI's house.
It was Ice posting these screenshots in an OLDC topic.

I have a small idea. Once you get to the end, Red's there.
Then goes this:

[spoiler:831e9644a2]<RedXVI> Oy, you! What the heck are you doing in here!? Back to annoy me again or what!?!
*door effect teleporting you right outside the house's back door, facing away from it, and an invisible water slide effect blasts you away from his house*
<RedXVI> AND DON'T COME BACK!!! *grumblegrumble*

The end is nearby, and you just call it a day.[/spoiler:831e9644a2]

What with his temper... :P

Monochrome said:
I have a small idea. Once you get to the end, Red's there.
Then goes this:

[spoiler:4ac527e4f0]<RedXVI> Oy, you! What the heck are you doing in here!? Back to annoy me again or what!?!
*door effect teleporting you right outside the house's back door, facing away from it, and an invisible water slide effect blasts you away from his house*
<RedXVI> AND DON'T COME BACK!!! *grumblegrumble*

The end is nearby, and you just call it a day.[/spoiler:4ac527e4f0]

What with his temper... :P

But he's a POPE now. an EPIC pope. He wouldn't do THAT.

How about a strsight passage with a conveyor in the middle and if you fall in the conveyor, you get to something like a dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back