Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Get a load of THIS!!
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
'Bout time, ain't it?
CREDITS:
Dr. Pepper, for the walking sprites, among a few others.
ChaosZero64, for Finishing what was left of the spinning sprites, Cheese sprites, and for making new flying sprites.
Senku, for fixing a small bug.
And Myself, for acctualy finishing this.

srb20166.png

srb20165.png

srb20169.png

Download includes 2 wads, Cream-Final.wad, and Cream-Net.wad.
Cream-final includes Cheese, while Cream-net does not.
ENJOY!

-DOWNLOAD-
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/808Cream.zip
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1g1n67

Back Corner idle frame taps her foot, while the rest....I dunno what to call what she does. Bounces?
Better run frames plz, or just make her unable to run cept with speedshoes.

OMG you finished it! I thought we were going to have to wait until SRB2ME for a final release. :P You might want to take some new screen shots from a greater camera distance, though. Cream's too close to it, so she looks really pixelated.

EDIT: Just tried it out. I agree with Chrispy on the running sprites, mostly because they don't seem appropriate for the running animation. Toning her speed down in the S_SKIN would be enough, since she's already slow at running anyway. The idle animation also looks odd, since you can't see her actually licking the ice cream cone. Besides those things, though, it's great that we finally have a finished Cream.

Finally! I'll test it out when I get the chance to plug my flash drive in another computer besides my parents'. (My dad has the computer closely monitor the use of any apps)

Did she get bit by a copperhead or something? That head looks a little large to me... Otherwise, excellent job.

It's just a stupid little typo, I don't think that had to be done.
On topic, I really like this Cream except for the running frames. I say she should instead stay skipping.

I really like this! You made it very good. The running sprites are good, in my opinion. The only probelm i saw, was that the tired "flying" sprites seemed to need some work. She just began to slowly fall, with the normal falling sprites.

Yay, finally getting rid of "CreamBeta.wad" for this.

I say that you could use Cheese in a different way. Cheese could be floating around Cream, using the Jettysyn Bomber AI. Unfortunately, it's probably going to create multiple Cheese clones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back