I got'cher pixel art right here

o9Yj8WP.gif

mxruoxQ.png

3D2jbdx.png
0aYVM63.png
1GgiUCy.png

uou9FCr.gif

s9o6A0c.png

anatomy practice; came out surprisingly well (although the flex hand looks off)

Not my usual kind of post here, but playing Skyrim tonight, the area I was in reminded me so much of when my family went camping...so I took some comparison pictures.

EDIT: Whaaaaaat became the #1 post on/r/Skyrim with over 3000 upvotes! Lol
kePY7AU.png

Skyrim
aYJuRnq.jpg

Banff, CA
Uf5gL6d.jpg

Skyrim
deYpn4b.jpg

Banff, CA
GIbVAZb.jpg

Skyrim
ca9BqED.jpg

Glacier National Park
jO9xSvJ.jpg

Last edited:
3UM50Jh.gif
Started workin on another One Punch man animation thingie since losing a large last chunk of my Saitama VS Garou animation demoralized the fuck outta me

ezgif-1709282316.gif
whipped this up real quick a lil bit after I started workin on the above one. The site I used to turn it into a GIF made it end up like this lol

Last edited:
Ironically made this moments before SRB2Undertale was released. I was going to make it a full battle using Unitale, but we'll see how that plays out!

A90SPkR.png

lila_color_experiment_by_mr_glaceon-d9o8gab.png

Something I'm trying to finish up now that I'm done going through all those hoops with registration at a local college. All of the base colors are a range of blue instead of gray; trying some new things in color.

Did someone say Undertale?

sans__n_papyrus__skelebros_saga_by_motorroach-d9mfpzp.gif

I've seen a lot of Sans and Papyrus animations being made by fans lately. These in particular are brimming with personality! Love it.

custom_fighting_game_hud_by_fieryexplosion-d9nbr33.png

Since sprites count as art and stuff, I'm gonna post a custom fighting game HUD of mine. It's kind of basic, and lightly shaded, but I like it.

mario_and_luigi_dream_team_data_select_by_fieryexplosion-d9k23qh.png

I tried to make this as accurate as possible to Dream Team. And let me tell you, that checkered pattern is basically torture put into sprite form. (It was so worth it though.)

So, I sketched Game Gear from the SEGA Hard Girls series:
9xhTdYl.jpg

As you can tell, I left out that thing on her back- because I can somehow draw an anime character, but not a simple round creature. Drawing that hood was also quite the pain, but I think it looks okay. Kinda wish I could actually scan it in the PC and add some colour, but maybe I could ask or commission someone else to help with that.

Last edited:
Since I don't know your art process, how are you drawing round things? In my experience, I create circles by slowly and lightly etching each little bit of it at a time, instead of trying to draw it in one stroke. Then, I erase the excess lines that were off and go over the result with a pencil other than the good ol' number 2, like 3B or 4B. (It helps using a 2H or 4H pencil for the initial sketch, since it's easier to erase than 2B.)

3B pencils are great for making your lines (almost) as good as inked ones, and it makes getting a good scan of sketches a lot easier because of it.

Also, I finished this thing.

lila___vixen_succubus_by_mr_glaceon-d9oqopv.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back