Zoom tube/teleport help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Pretty chill guy
So, I've got this part of my contest submission where the player goes through a zoom tube and up into an fof that teleports you to another part of the map.

However, when the player gets teleported, he simply stays in zoom-tube-mode and keeps flying back to the last waypoint, get's teleported again, and repeat.

The waypoint isn't even in the fof that teleports the player, so I don't know what is wrong. Help would be appreciated!

Did you put the Zoom Tube End effect in the FOF that teleports the player? If it's already there, try putting it just before the FOF.

Last edited:
It should end the zoom tube after the last waypoint for that sequence has been passed, you don't have to have an 'End Zoom Tube Effect' to finish the zoom tube.

Did you try what I recommended in the PM? I suggest that the Zoom Tube end before the teleporter.

Yeah, it ends before the teleporter. The waypoint isn't inside the teleport fof, it's below it. For some reason it behaves the same as usual. I don't understand why, either, as the fof before the teleport is a zoom tube end.

Maybe you should upload your map, or if that seems intrusive, copy only the relevant sectors to an empty map and upload that. The information you gave us is not enough, we need to see exactly what you did in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back