What size is your SRB2 folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zerofuse0 said:
My srb2 folder is 12.6 GB. I'm a wad whore.
I don't even think my Doom folder is that large, and there's thousands of levels in there. And it's only 4.4 GB.

... Are there even 12 GB of SRB2 WADs?

Most of them are crap WADs, though. (And of course, there are other WADs that were sent via server download...)

I don't have a seperate srb2 folder, Srb2 and games like halo go into the games folder, except steam 'cuz it screws around with halo for some reason.

But that folders specs are,

size 11.8 GB 5,249 files, 718 folders.

My SRB2 folder was about ~900 MB at one point. However, I've moved everything that I wanted to keep for 2.0 into the SRB220 folder so it's only about ~600-700 MB. I don't do too much downloading.

Metal96 said:
One-hundred and eighty-eight MegaBytes. Yup. Smallest ever. And you read it right. 188 MB.

Did uh... did this guy learn english from TV or something?

Anyway 167 Megs, just vanilla srb2 with the updater and the beta of the senku wad.

Yellow thing said:
i dont want to bump but i just lolled when i saw that!

You didn't bump. Last post was today.

On topic: 967 MB, consisting of 1.09.4 + lots of wads, 2.0 + a few wads and various tools such as SRB2DB or XWE.

Well, I think it's about time I post the size of it again.
toomuchstuff.png

oh god what is this why is the image actually showing up in the post box vbulletin is so weird

167 mb.

1.09.4 disappeared with my stolen laptop in May, I have no desire to pick that thing up again now that its obsolete, and there are no wads out yet for 2.X that are worth keeping.

Much like many other people, I threw all of the old stuff out once 2.0 came out (excluding the launcher anyhow) and so now I'm down to 203MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back