This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
There's a bug with the Battle abilities, if you're latched onto a wall and you use the Groundpound, you'll do it, but you'll fall at the normal falling speed.

Attachments

• srb20094.gif
    srb20094.gif
    2 MB · Views: 304
Can you possibly add the ability to Cancel the spin slash by pressing Jump after doing the spin slash?? I'm getting sick of getting stuck on walls and floors every time I do it.

I just found out about this; hats off to you for this amazing character!

Also, I see that (fittingly enough) you used the SRB2Xtreme mod on the third screenshot you provided; I'm actually looking forward to continuing that project soon enough (haven't worked on it since January because of real life things going on, as well as slamming my head with Kart maps and my OLDC entry instead).

The best thing about him is he's another sonic, We don't get a lot of sonics

(pans over to like 8 different sonics)

Last edited:
Update 1.3 is out! This update re-names X Sonic to Xtreme, replaces the super theme with something more appropriate to the era, and add new era appropriate music for Speed Shoes and Invincibility. I also was gifted some good ending sprites by FoxThy, which are now added in. Also, I think I fixed the quake sound playing for every single player in a netgame, but I have no way of testing that. A version of the character is included that doesn't shake the screen, for those who prefer not to see that kind of thing. I recommend using that one on netgames.

I just found out about this; hats off to you for this amazing character!

Also, I see that (fittingly enough) you used the SRB2Xtreme mod on the third screenshot you provided; I'm actually looking forward to continuing that project soon enough (haven't worked on it since January because of real life things going on, as well as slamming my head with Kart maps and my OLDC entry instead).

I appreciate the enthusiasm, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Oops! I seem to have messed something up! Everyone re-download in a couple minutes

Jumping off the sky

You can still jump off the sky, although it requires precise timing and some luck 👀
(if RNGesus is against you, you won't even be able to attach to the sky for even a split second)

attachment.php

Additionally, with some skill, you can repeatedly spinslashwalljump on the same wall ala Mega Man X.

Attachments

• srb20017.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,283
Missing the 1UP Jingle

Hey dude, I am enjoying X-Treme Sonic but you forgot his One Up Jingle when the Extra Life sound is set to "Jingle" instead of "Sound Effect."

Because of this, when Xtreme smashes open an extra life monitor or collects one hundred rings, no jingle and the music starts again as if it finished the Extra Life Jingle that doesn't play for this character.

If I have a suggestion for his Extra Life Music it should be set to this. Yes, that's Sonic Megamix 4.0's Extra Life Jingle for Sonic.

Xtreme Sonic Spinslashless

I'm not the OP but since this is reusable, I put together a version of the character where you shouldn't be able to activate the Spin Slash.

Attachments

• Xtreme-Spinslashless.pk3
    5.7 MB · Views: 278
Apparently, if you stick to the wall like that, you can climb it by the means of gripping and losing the grip continiously...

EDIT: I found a post with a similar climbing problem shown on the first page, don't mind me

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 218
Last edited:
The Sonic Xtreme Sonic. What can I really say? I enjoy playing this mod. This Sonic is one of the most enjoyable to play as, along with Modern Sonic. He plays more like base Sonic in SRB2, but the spinslash is a really good ability for both exploration, saving yourself, and platforming.

Extremely Good Character although any command relating to tunes, and/or changing music mid-game breaks with him, it will either revert to stage music or not work at all.

1.4 adds a Super Color and fixes bugs relating to music. I also removed the screenshake effect from super, because I felt it was unnecessary.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back