Squadala Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zck2020 said:
EDIT: You know what, fine. F*** this. >:( Guess this forum can't have a laugh.
That's where you're wrong, yound padawan. Remember my muffin wad? And my roflcopter wad, but that one sucked, although they do have a mentionof it in the characters section of the wiki.

captions03211.jpg

No more joke wads please. This type of content is the reason the character section is so yucky.

I, personally, think this wad is good. I can't download it now. I need to clear some stuff from my folder. It's like 30 MB.

I've never seen the video, but that is just terrible. I will never see the legend of zelda the same way again.

Sumakima said:
Most of us do not like these "joke wads." Its just an excuse to make crappy wads with a horrid twist to it.
While yes, that is the more common nowadays, joke wads can be be both funny and full of quality. However this one was a mistake. That, however, doesn't mean you need to rub it in. Telling me it sucks a few times is one thing, but continuing to do so after the fact that I am aware of it is provocative.

zck2020 said:
onyx said:
No offence, but it looks like an 1960's fashion disaster XD

It's kinda supposed to look like that. (The game this character's from is considered one of Nintendo's biggest failures. :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrzfYIke9Lo

(You'll laugh and hurl after watching this)

(Bolded is wrong.

It was developed by Phillips, which is why it sucks.)

The WAD is a funny idea, but I don't think people would really use it much.

I just played through as Squadala Man in a co-op game by myself, and I have a few suggestions:

1. Improve the sound quality.
2. Rather than using single words for the sounds, use some of the full lines.
3. Make him play like Knuckles, since right now the gliding is rather annoying to control.

BTW, anyone know where I can get Muffin and Roflcopter? The download link for the latter isn't there, and I just plain can't find the topic for the former.

Thanks for the advice, but the truth is that this wad isn't really even worth editing. Let alone fixing.

Okay. To make some nice comments to help balance out all the people who would sooner turn their nose up at something before playing it, I did quite enjoy this WAD, if just for the novelty. The sound is repetitive, but I think that's one reason he's so funny. You're supposed to find this guy irritating, because that's what's made him so infamous. I'll agree with the others that it's not a wad to play seriously, but it's entertaining enough to at least show to your friends for a good laugh all around.

And for a lot of the others in this thread, chill out. I have never seen so many people with sticks planted where the sun doesn't shine in a gaming forum. Post one WAD that you don't like and you all prepare to burn it along with its creator and his family.

And here I thought I had high standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back