• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: STAR WARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop with the spam. There is no use to it. If you really need to quote a part of a post than look for the part of the post you need and quote that.

For example [/quote]Zck -Boss 1 = Darth Vader on foot Done
-Boss 2 = Darth Vader in Vadermobile (Don't worry, it won't be a recolor)
-Boss 3 = Darth Vader in a TIE Advanced
-Boss 4 = Darth vader in TIE Advanced spherical cockpit

im not very shabby at making levels and... well...

i would have no problem making those levels 4 u but...

i dont know much bout star wars =(

I'll see what I can do with them.

EDIT: Thankyou for your efforts mikesword221, but, I'll need you to atleast put some creativity into your levels if you want me to add them into my mod. :P

Deton = Training Sphere thing Luke used while learning from Obi-wan
and therefore Deton = do not change sprites!
B)

Umm. I hate to burst your bubble, but do you know that by using the name star wars you are doing copyright infringement? -George Lucas could possibly sue you. unless, that is, you've paid him money to use the name.
Also, why could you make a "srb2 star wars - DARK version" Where you get to play as darth vader, emperor palpatine, and darth maul?
And in srb2 star wars, are the bosses siths?

my brother suggests eggman dressed as a sith. Like darth vader eggman, he could hold up a red lightsaber, and have a cape and lopsided darth helmet.[/img]

The day Lucasarts sues ZCK for copyright infringement is the day that Sega sues SRB2 and everyone that made wads.

fair enough. even if they are infringing copyright, you're allowed, i think, so long as you make it clear that star wars or sonic is copyright of sega and star wars copyright of george lucas. I think.

mechaknux56 said:
fair enough. even if they are infringing copyright, you're allowed, i think, so long as you make it clear that star wars or sonic is copyright of sega and star wars copyright of george lucas. I think.

Think? Have they sued us yet?

@mechaknux56: Listen pal, I have worked on this project for almost a full year all by myself (apart from a couple levels), and in that time I have put MUCH thought into this project. I did in fact think of copy write infringement. And as long as I don't market this, or make money off of it, I can put as much Star Wars stuff in this as I like. Plus even if Lucas saw this, he would most likely encourage it because it's basically free advertising of Star Wars for him. Also, the mod has been complete for a few months now. Check it out in the release section. It's a butt-load of a download, but worth the wait. (So the feedback tells me) And you just bumped a long dead topic. =\ But thank you for the suggestions. I might use them if I ever want to make an expansion pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back