Finally! A non-recolor Darkspine Sonic!(Darkspine-sonic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
awsome

nice work, but for the record it is not the only one that is not a recolor, i've seen others, but this is the best so far

zck2020 said:
1)Really? Wow, you never offer help. I'm suprised. O_O I have decided to give homing multi-thok because though it can beuseful, it also has it's downsides as you've pointed out. This helps make the character more balenced. (Plus I personally enjoy the handling of multi-thok, but maybe that's just me)

3) You find me a dark purpleish blue on the palette, and I'll make him that way. Plus, he is actually dark blue, the purpleish tint is there due to the flames surrounding him.
1) Yep. I'll help give him an ability however you want, as long as it isn't WAY over the top. The best place to discuss this would be on a chatroom channel, like #blaze. (PM me if you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about. )

3) By dark-purple-blue I was referring to the color you already had. x.x

Kaysakado said:
JEV3 said:
Is there a way to mod Sonic so that he uses this as a super form given certain requirements? Then you could have a little more freedom to make him more... super.
You could... with ZOMG EXE MODZ!!1 *shot*
Nope. Completely SOCable. I've done it.

shayne said:
nice work, but for the record it is not the only one that is not a recolor, i've seen others, but this is the best so far
Bull.

You should probably soc him to be super, only make him have a flame trail when he rolls. Maybe even make him on fire.

Sorta like this?:
srb20170rt2.png

It's pretty simple and effective, I can help if you need it.

That would work nicely, my particular method of doing this isn't perfected yet though. I haven't yet gotten the flame to follow you, instead of trail behind you.

Also, zck2020, (or whoever's SOCing this.) be sure to make him so that he's not invincible when he's super.

How is it overpowered? It'd be just like having the flame barrier as super sonic but you can be hurt.

I didn't say he should start out super, just be a super form. And even if he did he wouldn't be invincible so it wouldn't be overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back