R2-D2

Status
Not open for further replies.
By that logic, if I tweaked CZ64's Vector wad and released it on the forums, would it be mine?

:p

Blue Warrior said:
By that logic, if I tweaked CZ64's Vector wad and released it on the forums, would it be mine?

:p

Quoted for shinies. *Waits for someone to add 2 rings and a mario block to Mystic Realm, releasing it as [insertcrappyusernamehere] Realm*.
And I quite liked Baconman. He makes me laugh.

Yugi2 said:
The Princess Leia message is his waiting frames.

Umm...yes. Yes they are. *coughscreenshotscough* Well, thanks anyway for your appreciation. I have to say it was difficult fitting all of R2-D2's details into that small of space while still making it look accurate.

*impatiantly sighs* You know, you don't have to sound like an n00b on speed to say you like it. Just say you like it. Without 16 exclaimation points, and incomplete words and phrases.

Blue Warrior said:
Yes. However, if you didn't edit it at all, the admins could smite you for stealing; if you made small S_Skin edits we could make fun of you for overpower-ness; and if you recolored it then.... you know the drill there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back