The Simpsons and Futurama crossover is coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlasterGuy

A.K.A. TheSonicMaster580
Hey guys! I got some yet another totally awesome news, a crossover for The Simpsons and Futurama is coming soon and it's going to be very great and cool. This episode is Simpsorama and I really can't wait for this episode to come out. So anyway, let's discuss this kind of awesome stuff.

I don't know about the Family Guy/The Simpsons crossover being bad enough but I just knew that the crossover for The Simpsons and Futurama is coming soon.

At least these shows are made by the same people (mostly). Wait, are you going to post a new thread everytime they're planning to make a Simpsons/whatevertheheck crossover?

Maybe this one would've mattered years ago, though they decided to do it when most people seem to be losing interest in both series. Guess they really felt the need to take desperate actions, it's as if inviting celebrities for every single Simpsons episode wasn't enough.

I'm not going to be surprised if they keep doing more of these Simpsons crossovers nobody asked for either. They already mixed it with a lot of different styles and content (such as the LEGO episode, which was utter BS), so I don't doubt they would bring even more Simpsons crossovers.

At least these shows are made by the same people (mostly). Wait, are you going to post a new thread everytime they're planning to make a Simpsons/whatevertheheck crossover?
Hell yeah I am since The Simpsons is very awesome!

though they decided to do it when most people seem to be losing interest in both series

Not Futurama. Go look at the comments on anything you'll see Futurama related and you'll see bajillions of people that prove half this statement wrong.

Simpsons, however, I understand. It's just tiring because it's the same thing and has been for 25 or 26 years now. They either need to make some big enough changes for people to start caring again, or just stop making new ones. They've got over five hundred episodes, they could just keep rerunning some of those every week and I think people would enjoy it a lot more because for all intents and purposes, in the eyes of many, new episodes of The Simpsons suck.

Call me an idiot if you want, but I love Fox's desperate actions and the HD transicion, as well. I hate episodes older than those of the 20th season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back