• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kart Krew™'s exe mods

I'm guessing the bubbles from the screenshots will act like the ones in the New Super Mario Bros. series where you have to pop your partner in order to save them?

This mod looks very cool. Finally you guys post some gameplay! I know it's still in development, but i think that this mod will be one of the best Mods of SRB2. Good luck on coding and making everything!

Looks very cooperative, seemed fun from the videos, and looked sure to attract more players to SRB2.

Happy to see something new implemented into SRB2, keep up the good work.

It's really cool some of the features I added long ago (i.e., require all players to be standing on the switch) finally being used. There was talk of this kind of coop playing for a long time, but nobody ever made anything of it.

This might be the second thing everyone and myself are looking forward for SRB2, I'm already loving the top-down view, the awesome music, and this is probably the one and ONLY mod that has a player health bar feature, which has me sold and ready to play it. So while we're waiting for SRB2 2.1, we'll also be waiting for/playing with SRB2 Top Down.

We're calling today's image: Swinging Cooperatively

srb20223.png

Wish I had more to give you than just a screenshot, but an incomplete level is an incomplete level.

So wait Chrome, are all the players in the foreground and the huge waterfalls are in the background? Like it isn't a sky or anything right?

It's not a sky, it's just a wall. Working on making it less obnoxious.

Tails decided to do some gardening after Knuckles got greedy:

srb20185.png

(This is the last screenshot I plan to show of this level)

srb20921.png

srb20920.png

Presenting Stormy Streets, now with a new, revamped, Dark City styled texture set!

I'm looking forwrd to this, it looks awesome. And i have a question that no-one answered it before, is there going to be SegaSonic Arcade levels?

I'm looking forwrd to this, it looks awesome. And i have a question that no-one answered it before, is there going to be SegaSonic Arcade levels?

Probably not since all we've seen so far is orginal level designs. But someone could probably make SEGASonic Arcade levels in the future once we have TopDown and the Doom Builder configuration.

It's not a sky, it's just a wall. Working on making it less obnoxious.

Tails decided to do some gardening after Knuckles got greedy:

(This is the last screenshot I plan to show of this level)

Wow, are those textures ripped from somewhere? Or did you make them?

The Checkered pattern with the grassy top was made by Iceman404 and Charybdizs. The Totem poles, Waterfall, and Blue Chains were also made by Iceman404. The grass, dusty brown blocks, and dusty brown checkered pattern was ripped from Spiral Knights. Lastly, the new plants are from Blade, Botanic Serenity, and Spherallic.

The level design is all me, but I just make a level out of what I'm given, really.

Last edited:
So, with the main focus looking to be on making a co-op friendly mod, how do the levels play out in Single Player? Is most of the major playtesting done alone or in co-op mode?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back