Final TML release (56k, f yerself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Fixed it up for FF, so I guess you can have it. I don't support it or give a crap about it, don't blame me if netplay or whatever else doesn't work.
Oh, by the way. Softwareisunsupportedkthxbye. If you REALLY want to use it, use -software.
http://home.comcast.net/~mlmars/omgzelduh.zip

Too lazy to actually take some decent screenshots, so you get whatever I have laying around on my photobucket.
srb20014.png

srb20021-1.png

srb20020.png

Can anyone tell I REALLY don't care about this thing?

PS: Dungeon 2 is missing because FF wanted to use it as a prize. You get 1 and a small chunk of 3.

Bitchin'.

Okay so, I got stuck after I killed all of the enimies, and restarted. Then, I opened my equipment during the message with the bombs, and my entire computer froze.
gj, thx
Looks nice though. >_>

You get an unconstructive BOO!

This mod is technically good, and it looks good, but lacks the important gameplay aspects. It's also full of glitches and you destroyed Windowed mode.

EDIT: Oops, Windowed mode still works.

Seems it only gets stuck when you're in Dungeon1. I actually haven't played Zelda in a while, and forgot a couple of stuff. The boss was hard at first, and I first thought the egg droppings were the fallen items that you could pick up.

I'm also pretty sure you won't re-release the mod or update it if you get dungeon gifts for free.

There's a version of Dungeon 2 on the SVN? Either way, it's probably an old version that isn't even compatible with this build of TML. I gave away a complete version to people who got 75000 points in my match event.

Shuffle said:
Too lazy to actually take some decent screenshots, so you get whatever I have laying around on my photobucket.
srb20014.png
How did you even get that far in software mode that you could take that screenshot? The thing crashes as soon as the first level starts.I can't use opengl because I have a graphics card as old as the first yo mama joke.

How can you even turn on OGL without getting a freeze? It doesn't turn to OGL at all. Another thing: The reason it froze was because I pressed the start button. This isn't finished at all.

Hey, Shuffle! What part(s) of the source code contains how you replaced the rings with hearts/health?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back