Wii Forecast Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo Power Channel would most definitely cost money. What would the WiFi channel do?

A Nintendo Power Channel probably wouldn't cost money as long as you provide a subscription number.

Posting here through the Wii!

All of you know this already, but the Wii Opera browser was released today! You know what that means? This post is being typed from my Wii! Everything(logging in, ect.) works. The big downside is that it takes a good while to type up things from the Wii, so hopefully a keyboard attachment for the Wiimote comes up sometime.

I don't personally have a USB keyboard, but it would be pretty useful if they used the USB ports on the back for something like that.

Re: Posting here though the Wii!

FireLaserbeam said:
All of you know this already, but the Wii Opera browser was released today! You know what that means? This post is being typed from my Wii! Everything(logging in, ect.) works. The big downside is that it takes a good while to type up things from the Wii, so hopefully a keyboard attachment for the Wiimote comes up sometime.

Are you able to use IRC clients? :P

I don't think the Internet Channel can run Java applets..
If you wanna find a free, online Flash IRC client, go right ahead. All I could find was downloadable.

Yer well that would spoil most games because usally when you get to the scary parts theres a thunder storm, Just imagine the most evil person on earth laughing his head of because he had created the ultimate wepon in a feild of flowers on a nice sunny day. The only game this feature suits is nintendogs.[/quote]

*Black Zero just laughs*

True but think about it this way, the weather thingy is for MADDEN, which means there will be no moments like that. And rain can be happy or sad so why can't a sunny day be happy AND sad.

Black Zero said:
Yer well that would spoil most games because usally when you get to the scary parts theres a thunder storm, Just imagine the most evil person on earth laughing his head of because he had created the ultimate wepon in a feild of flowers on a nice sunny day. The only game this feature suits is nintendogs.

*Black Zero just laughs*

True but think about it this way, the weather thingy is for MADDEN, which means there will be no moments like that. And rain can be happy or sad so why can't a sunny day be happy AND sad.[/quote]

Because the sun is asociated with light. I have to admit though the green frogs rain on sonic heroes looks pretty nice and unevil though so you win that point. But really can you imagine what I said earlier? (Yes he laughed) Mwahah....Why am I doing my evil laugh in a feild full of daisies in a nice hot sunny summer day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back