• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonnarkku´s house (at 96.6%) COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
I finally cleared the sonnarkkuhouse.wad the first version shown is nowhing compared to this (first one was at 6.3%), this one has an outside plaza, textures and no glitchy thing, well the one at the bedroom is like a mirror DOWNLOAD this for last time:

Link Removed

REMEMBER its my house, you cannot know about it.

Lots of Errors!
srb20007.png
srb20008.png
srb20009.png

srb20010.png
srb20011.png
srb20012.png
AIL!!

Yeah, this map has a whole bunch of glitches. You have unclosed sectors and redwall and such. You also need a level header. I suggest you look at mystic realm's maincfg using XWE, SlumpEd or SRB2 Doom Builder's maincfg editor. When the srb2 wiki is up, look up what all the variables mean.

I suggest that you start this level from scratch, there are too many glitches from unclosed sectors and stuff. If you plan to make it coop, you need to have an exit sector. If its match set TYPEOFLEVEL = 4 in your maincfg.

Still has a lot of glitches and it looks nothing like a normal house. Might want to fix that. (I'm too lazy to post moar screenies in the shape of an F)

zck2020 said:
Still has a lot of glitches and it looks nothing like a normal house. Might want to fix that. (I'm too lazy to post moar screenies in the shape of an F)
srb20351.png

Time saver. You may now ban me, admins.

The first time I released this it was a test, now most of the glitches have been removed, the level makes a better thokwall and there are almost no redwalls right now Ic think the reason yuou didnt liked it is because there were almost no textures bu I already added half of them maybe Ill add some hazards and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back