Animes that you had strong emotions for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
I'm sure that most of us have seen an anime or two, maybe a few in our life. Some of which you had strong emotional feelings for in some moments, right? What were they out of the Animes that you've seen?

I'm not going to hide it, with all of the endings of Rozen Maiden, as well as Nagasarete Airantou and a few parts in Seto no Hanayome, I came very close to crying. Now normally, most things in life don't make me cry. The wierd thing about these animes is that I really wanted to cry.

Well? :P

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
...with all of the endings of Rozen Maiden, as well as Nagasarete Airantou... I came very close to crying.
Yeah, it was the same for me. Except in my case, I actually did shed a tear or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YORNuLVKQAY
Last part of one of my favorite Pokemon episodes <_<;

I suggest you watch the other two parts too, the second part is where I started tearing up a slight bit, where Ash finds Chikorita in the snow and she starts (for lack of a better word) snuggling Ash. And the whole last part is really sweet, but I guess that's because she actually kissed Ash... I'unno.

Chikorita is by far my favorite pokemon by the way.

Ice said:
I find it hard to have emotions for animated movies.
Animes are supposed to get you to cry. First, you have to be watching the series for a few weeks to get hooked on it.

Anyways, when Molly died in Sonic X. Too mature for Sonic. :|

I blame their ability to make you feel like you're part of the anime..
The one I remember most was the one where Ash tried to leave pikachu in the safari zone.

Scrapped Princess.

They made you actually care about the main characters and what they're doing. If you haven't seen it yet, do it now. Incredible story.

The person who made Death Note must of been a genius.

Anyways, I forgot which animes I had strong emotions for.

It was probably:

-Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
and
-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
and maybe
-Sonic X

I forgot the rest.

Tets said:
Scrapped Princess.
Quoted for truth. Still, by far, the best show I've ever watched. Amazing production values, great plot, and characters I actually cared about.

ninja said:

*cry* Asuka...... that really got me depressed... and angry! SHINJI! KILL THOSE ANGELS WHO TOOK THE LIFE OF ASUKA!!! ILL KILL YOU ALL YOU DISGUSTING ANGELS!!!

ssj2_goku_01.jpg

sorry that had me on the edge of my seat and i was really angry and depressed at the same time.

nadjili said:
Right when I found out that Air Gear was canceled, for good. :(
LMAO. Me too. But the ending sucked so much.

But what really got to me was the last Anime episode of berserk. I felt so bad and mad at the same time. The love of his life was being taken from him by his best friend that sacrificed all of his friends to become a demon god. It's really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back