Sonic GL, Bosser-Jerome, Updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavoredLoli

Tastefully Twisted
I have not been in the loop in the last 4 years last I heard of anything he had a job but was disappointed in SEGA and was re-continuing sonic GL, and such. Of course his website is now gone and I was wondering if he had issues with legal stuff or just you know, gave up again. I was interested in some of the other things on his Website (Chao Mazes specifically because that was interesting back in the day, and some of his demos maybe to learn from.)

Of course I'm sure this topic will degenerate to the typical "OMG SONIC GL" topic. Just wondering if anyone had heard anything about him after him getting a job. Because I would imagine one of those would take up a lot of time and possibly create legal issues leading to where it seems he's not able to do his "thing" now, so to speak.

Some Yahoo Answers guy said he "died" but kinda can't imagine someone with such obsessed fans as him could just die and no one would hear something.

Last I'd heard, he gave up on it, and that was that.

Didn't really look like that much fun, anyway. Levels were even more linear than the official games were, which is saying a lot.

Yeah, I remember hearing that he picked up on the project... in 2008.

Since his site is no longer available, I highly doubt that he is going to bother working on it. Lets be honest, we have superior alternatives to Sonic GL now. Sure GL looked great back in 2006/8, but look at GDK and how far it has gone. I would give up on the project if I saw how far the community has gone. Which he probably did.

Eh, true. I was more so thinking of learning from some of his stuff if I could have. I kinda like the idea of thinking he was a troll with that game, although he had obvious things he did but no one ever really saw much of GL that couldn't be faked by someone if that was there goal. Yeah I was just wondering if he just decided to end it out of any known reason or if anyone had heard anything about him "movin' on up" in the world. Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back