here is my savethe_animals level

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20018.png

here is the second screen

srb20014.png

and the third

srb20012.png

Please don't create big squares levels packed with enemies, hardly anyone likes them at all.

From what we can see, all you did was make a square/rectangle, and put a bunch of robots in. That's basically what Ice means.

All this is is a level with an emerald start, automatic super sector, ans a bunch of enemies. Kill this. It's nothing but enemies. No thok barrier. You have a starpost which is useless since this is nothing but a straight shot to the goal. Anyone with a brain could speed past the enemies without even getting the emeralds.

......................................i said im new at this ok? just try it.
try my other one...........its here is my map on levels.

Listen, when people make their first wads, they usually don't release them. It gets you off to an immediate start of people looking down on you. I'm not saying I look down on you, but I know people who will. Get some tutorials, read more about basic level design and study other people's wads.
EDIT: Wow, my point was proven already.

I'm sorry, but a level like yours can be made in about one or two minutes at most. Everyone in this thread is right. While it is good that you have made your first map, you will need to read tutorials and learn how to use "Constructive Criticism" so you can improve. I understand that "this is a first map" is an excuse, however, they will always be crappy.

I thought we said that "im a beginner" wasn't and excuse now, Sonict?

I'm confused how someone wants sympathy when all they did was stack ass in a cube. That was mean, but... you should know better.

sonicxamy said:
yo ice i put alot in my level too ok? so give me time and i will make a awsome level ok?
Yes, you did put a lot into your level...
A lot of enemies.
A lot of empty Space.
A lot of useless stuff.
And a lot of effort in making a bad enough level that I actually posted in the topic about it when I said I was going to try to stop posting here...

All I can see is a 1 minute makeover with a lot of robots, emerald start, and automatic Super Sonic which is a bad example of a level. My advice is to scrap this, read the tutorials, and learn how to make a somewhat decent wad before releasing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back