Why does everyone hate Sonic Heroes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Heroes. Ugh, it pains me to say that name. I'll just sum up what I think about it.

Horrid AI. Sonic, Tails, when I'm in power formation you're supposed to line up side by side! Not slip and slide everywhere for no reason just because I move in one tiny angle!

Horrid rail system. *gets launched into the air by a spring* All I gotta do is hit that ra- *falls through pit* And the fact you just press the X button for a horridly long time if you don't know how to REALLY grind.

Camera. I think we already know about this. >_<

Ruining characters. Wasn't Rouge supposed to be done with jewels now? *points at SA2 ending* Amy goes supermegahypercrazed stalker on Sonic, and Tails seems to have lost some intelligence from SA1-2. Sonic starts talking about 'OMGZONIKHEROZSUPERTEAMWORK'. You get the drill.

Endless pits. One wrong move and you're going to find yourself falling into a pit of doom.

Voices. Knuckles never sounded worse when he fell in a pit. -_- Tails has a long time cold it seems. Shadow and Sonic sounded decent. Espio just dosen't need to have that horrid tone when he talks about NINJA POWAH.

This is all I can think of right now. Cursed cold.

The only things that bothered me with Sonic Heroes was..

1. Horrible Sooonniccc Heeeeroesss music >_<
2. Horrible multiplayer
3. Very Hard Mode sucked and is not worth unlocking.
4. Bad things to say... "lolz w3res s0n!c H3r03s!"
5. Characters sliding...
6. The last boss disappointed me a little bit..
7. It got boring after a while.

Its not really a bad game, you just need to get used to it.

I kinda liked it, actually. Sometime, try thinking about how much it has in common with the original games. The only problem is, for PC I get that and SADX. Yes, I know about Mega Collection, I just haven't found a good copy of it yet. This is why I'm so very hoping for NextGen.

The only complaint from me is the bottomless pit events that appeared every-too often, and a minor glitch where you are Sonic/Knuckes, switch to Tails, then switch back, do this alot of times, you'll see what I mean.

This topic is a bit pointless. Personly, I love SH, but it's not that great.
This topic is useless because: Who hates it, let him hate. Who loves it, let him love.

Super mystic sonic said:
Although I didn't really enjoy Team Chaotix's missions, I did enjoy the invisible thing with Espio. FINALLY ALONE!!!

Thats funny, the game is supposed to be cool because you have a team but the best part is being alone :mrgreen:

Terrible controls are my reason.

Time after time sonic/espio/amy/shadow would immediately do a homing attack without even double tapping x/a

Usually resulting in death due to the stupid amount of water/1000ft drops.

At least shadow the hedgehog fixed that problem.

No, he means fighting hordes of zombies and mutated creatures using a woman wearing hardly anything with a dagger and a weedy little pistol. The woman is very skilled in drug mixing.

ree-c said:
No, he means fighting hordes of zombies and mutated creatures using a woman wearing hardly anything with a dagger and a weedy little pistol. The woman is very skilled in drug mixing.
True that, but it doesn't work very well in context.

I mean, literally it would, but it's implied that they're talking bosses.

ree-c said:

Funny. uhhh lets see... That would be Jill or Rebecca right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back