NAGZ Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it again and it worked fine until 8:50 or so, when Tails misses a platform and just keeps flying until he gets tired and falls to his death, this was actually the same place he died the first time I watched this replay. (I mistakenly put 6:45 up when it was actually 8:45 when the major de-sync started.)

Of course, it could just be SRB2 being a baka when it comes to recording replays, where it worked fine when you recorded it, but something in the replay causes it to go all de-synched... I've had Tails ERZ2 speedrun replays go out of sync too because I clipped a corner or bounced off one of the enemies during the run.

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't really expect a ~30 minute long demo with a lot of precision platforming to playback perfectly, but the odd thing is that it works fine for me, but not for anyone else. I'll try recording it with Fraps or something.

EDIT: By the way, try timedemo instead of playdemo. That's what I'm using. I'm not sure why it would make a difference, but...

EDIT2: ffs, I realized I just missed two ring boxes that were hidden up a waterfall with a life and an invincibility. Oh well, Matt's the only one who'll be bothered to try and beat me.

Last edited:
I tried timedemo nagzperfect.lmp after seeing your post there. Unfortunately, it didn't make any difference in the playback, it still messes up in the same place, Tails dies at exactly 9:01. Maybe you should put it up on youtube instead, played back at an increased speed due to the length of the replay.

Last edited:
Actually, I believe you can upload videos on Youtube as long as wanted if you set your account to Director. Or was this changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back