• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

hiveway - experimenting in Zone Builder, asking for input

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been really busy recently, so I wasn't able to advance a lot further in HHZ2.

Nevertheless, here is a little sneak peek as development hasn't stopped.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Honeyview_srb20087.png
    Honeyview_srb20087.png
    295.2 KB · Views: 299
  • Honeyview_srb20089.png
    Honeyview_srb20089.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 304
Currently recovering from effing up my map by a major sector break... *sigh*
I am not quite content with my progress and the length of the level.

major sector break

Hey, have you heard of "Make Sectors Mode?" Default hotkey is M, and it also has an icon on the left bar. It's also under the "mode" menu in the top menubar.

Basically, you click around like a madman, and the tool just fixes any broken sectors.

Hey, have you heard of "Make Sectors Mode?" Default hotkey is M, and it also has an icon on the left bar. It's also under the "mode" menu in the top menubar.

Basically, you click around like a madman, and the tool just fixes any broken sectors.
I managed to stabilize the map with this technique, strangely enough mid textures were assigned to lower and upper texture slots where the sector broke.

I think I will continue working on this map in the near future. The events surrounding this community did give me quite something to reflect on but I think I am comfortable to work on something again I hope people will enjoy.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back