Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) I tend to be akward at many moments. Bursting out the most random words at the moment

2.) I scream at the Television everytime the good part of a show goes on commercials.

3.) Blah blah.

4.) I think Air bubbles in Srb2 Despise me.

5.)

6.) I seem to have left 5 blank..

7.) I put ketchup on ANY-FOOD-BASED-THING!

8.) Strange enough, I like Sonic 2K6 (Creepy, right?)

9.) I once threw a dead squirrel at someone.

10.) In the worst moments, I somehow burst out laughing for no reason.

11.) When I was younger, I loved the smell of gasoline.

Last edited:
-I randomly say "I like pie" when I want to stall or something.
-I want to revive old threads sometimes but I don't want it to count as 'bumping'.
-I'm scared of being banned from any site..
-When I make any kind of video on Windows, I try my best to finish it. Then I get really bored and go to Ubuntu.. where I nag myself to go back to Windows and finish it.
-I have more Club Penguin videos in my channel than SRB2 vids. Which is why I'm making more SRB2 vids (no matter how pointless they are, I make music videos using SRB2, too). Ever since I quit 'CP', I've been trying to fill my channel with Sonic vids.
-I'm embarassed to talk about Club Penguin.
-Last year at school I've slept numorous times at the same subject almost everyday and I never got caught.
-I never used a mouse in playing SRB2. Ever.
-Facebook is boring after I used it for a month
-I get bored easily
-I'm highly addicted to Sonic yet I never owned a Sonic video game. I only downloaded trials.
-I hate it when it's hot and I hate it when it's cold and I have to take a bath.

1. The only Sonic game I ever played on a real Genesis was Sonic 1, I played 2 and 3 on their PC ports; Sega Smash Pack and Sonic and Knuckles Collection respectively, And the rest on Sonic Mega Collection.

2. I go on the /v/ channel of 4chan.

3. I hate getting my Hair Cut, While at the same time, I wish for it to stay short. (My hair grows REALLY Fast for unknown reasons.)

4. I never play an FPS with Mouse or Keyboard, Only Gamepad, Or Keyboard + Autoaim and chasecam in SRB2's case.

Last edited:
Some SRB2 things about me:
-I never play with a mouse and always with keyboard.
-I ALWAYS play in third-person, even in Match and other games where you are in FPS.
-ERZ2 is responsible for the fact I don't have the TA Emblem yet. (Record is 5:2?:?? as Tails, I couldn't improve my time with any character because the sliding part owns me everytime)
-I stopped playing in my savefile with Sonic at CEZ, but with Tails and Knuckles I have completed them both.
-I like Tag, H&S, Coop, and sometimes CTF. I avoid the rest mostly.
-I'm a cyan Knuckles in Netgames (So don't copy me!)
-I somehow always get owned by Rail and Bomb Rings.
-I love to Scatter people from behind and blow them into oblivion.
-The X in my name was only an excuse to get on the MB (Since someone already took Lightspeed as a name)

Last edited:
Here's something weird, I find bat-girls attractive.
I love the smell of chlorine, I talk to myself as if my life was a comic, I named my fan character after me.

Last edited:
Oh, so many things I could say, so little time.

I have no problem letting a friend drive my car, but I can't stand it when my mom drives it.

I like ketchup, pizza sauce, and tomato soup, but I hate tomatoes.

Once I'm awake for the day, I can't fall asleep, I just pretend it to see what people will do.

I draw in my notebook and use the drawings to find the notes I made (i.e. circle formulas have a picture of a piece of pie)

I have at least 100 pens in my desk (admittedly, one fourth of them are pens I've borrowed but forgot to return)

I have 2 friends who are deaf, but I've never learned any sign language past the alphabet (they can read lips)

When it comes to RPGs, I have the obsessive need to face off the final boss with the party at the maximum level (You can only imagine how long that took in Pokemon and Earthbound. Thank god that now I use an emulator for the latter of the 2)

I think 7 should be enough for now.

I used to stuff myself in a tiny closet space as a kid, but in games I cannot stand tight spaces.

I'm 22, yet I sleep with a small Tails plushie.

I have moments where I seem to 'lose the plot', in that I'll sit there staring at and thinking nothing for several minutes.

I have this really nasty habit of working on two or more different projects for two or more different games at the same time, repeatedly flipping back and forth between both of them. Somehow, I still make at least limited progress.

1. I've been playing video games since i was 4.
  2. I can flare my nostrils.
  3. I hate any kind of bug, snake, lizards, basically anything that looks crawly [if that's a word :x].
  4. I sprained my collar bone playing leap frog.
  5. I'm very easily scared. [I freaked out just looking at Zanyhead's avatar]
  6. I am obsessed with Gears of War 2.
  7. I can laugh at anything even if it isn't that funny.
=]

When I first posted in this topic, why was I an unfunny git?

I may as well create a new list since I'm a bit more sane since a few years ago.

I learned how to play Super Mario World at the age of 2.
When I was small, I used to be afraid of certain game over and death sequences.
I prefer to wear plain t-shirts above all else. I never wear shirts with printed logos and text on it unless I'm required to.
I can memorize any tune given I listen to it two or three times. Consequently, I can whistle hundreds of thousands of videogame tunes by ear.
I enjoy whistling profusely. I also tend to simulate drum lines by patting on my hips. I am able to do both simultaneously.

I prefer to wear plain t-shirts above all else. I never wear shirts with printed logos and text on it unless I'm required to.
I can memorize any tune given I listen to it two or three times. Consequently, I can whistle hundreds of thousands of videogame tunes by ear.
I enjoy whistling profusely. I also tend to simulate drum lines by patting on my hips. I am able to do both simultaneously.
all of these except i can't whistle and prefer to hum instead and i can memorize tunes after only listening once, as long as it's a good song.

1.I like Spongebob,Don't ban me for it
2.I have never ate a Lima Bean.
3.I hate Vegtables
4.I hate Shadic

Um... Ok i will tell
1. Im From Russia
2. I like Making sprites and sprite animations
3. My age is 15
4. I have Xbox 360, Xbox 1, PS1, GBA and PSP but i more prefer Xbox 360
5. I like Play Sonic The Hedgehog and Sonic Unleashed on Xbox 360, On PC i like play on SRB2 :D
6. I have long hair but im not emo (i hate pink)
7. I like this animes (Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, Final Fantasy 7 and Sonic (if it anime))
8. I speak on 2 languages (Russian and English)
9. I like read Loveless Poem
10. At this time i making sprite sheet of this char
d0df8234434f.gif
and try make my Flash Project
This Enough?

1) I bagged a noob and I liked it.
2) I kept my lunch after viewing this whole topic.
3) I have Aspergers too.
4) I don't really like Mother.
5) Fact 4 is a lie.

2) I kept my lunch after viewing this whole topic.

Are we really that repulsive?

Here's another quirk o' mine: I sometimes use code if I need to write down potentially embarassing things in front of others. I especially employ this trick to write down people's names. I'm horrible at remembering names.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Back