Sick of Justin Bieber? Send him to North Korea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
Justin Bieber is having a world tour, and the country that gets the most votes will have him perform in that particular country. So, I say, we all vote and send him to North Korea. He deserves it for being overexposed in the media. Here's the link:
http://tweeter.faxo.com/Justin_Bieber_My_World_Tour
Click the I Am Human button at the top. Type in the words they give you and the I am human button directly under it. Vote North Korea, which is currently in 2nd place. You can vote every 20 mins.
Have a good evening.

I've always been more annoyed at people complaining about the tween celebrities then the tween celebrities themselves. I wouldn't even know about Miley Cyrus, Justin Beaver etc if it weren't for the guys all talking about how they hate them.

I've always been more annoyed at people complaining about the tween celebrities then the tween celebrities themselves. I wouldn't even know about Miley Cyrus, Justin Beaver etc if it weren't for the guys all talking about how they hate them.
Keyword there. GUYS. You see, one in, like, 10 girls say they actually don't like these stars. That's probably why boys don't like them, actually. Because girls get their attention hogged by Hannah Montana and Twilight.

Man, I didn't even know who the hell Justin Bieber was until this freakin' thread showed up. You people can have your celebrities. I'm going back under my rock.

Justin Beaver
lolwut

Anyway, I haven't really heard any of Justin Beiber's songs, but I've heard they're awful. I'd much rather banish someone I know is awful to North Korea. Stephanie Meyer, for instance. Or that goddamn host of The Killborn File--his show just stole Seinfeld's time slot and I'm still really steamed about that.

northkoreaisbestkorea.jpg

And still going.

You know, North Korea isn't even the worst-faring country in the world. Why don't we send him to Somalia or Sudan?

Because those are not on the list, that's why.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean now, thx for the correction Chaos Knux

Last edited:
North Korea over Israel? You guys are retarded.
Really, you prefer a peaceful communist country (the only ones who suffer there are the inhabitants, but I guess a celebrity would be treated nicely) over a country which has had war for 60 years? I must second Bigboi there, that is retarded.

Apart from that, I don't know why you hate this guy so much if you could just ignore him.

I agree with Spirit Crusher, and to tell you the truth, I honestly didn't know who he is, and I bet that you guys don't even know how he REALLY is anyways. For all we know this Justin Beiber guy could have trained his whole life to finally get recognized by some people, even if he's at such a young age. The only reason I see a reason to hate him, which isn't a real reason anyways, is because so many girls like him, and not even that is true. Just because he's still a teenager and a celebrity doesn't mean you all should be hating on him. You're all just freaking jealous. Stop being butt hurt over the fact that he's more popular than you, continue being butt hurt, it's not going to change the fact that he's still more popular than you.

That being said, I myself have no clue who Justin Beiber is other than how he looks because one of my close friends only loves his hair.

You know, North Korea isn't even the worst-faring country in the world. Why don't we send him to Somalia or Sudan?

I think the point behind this is that North Korea is a communist country, and currently not on very good terms with the USA. That might make it difficult for him to travel there. Or who knows, maybe we could end up with a hostage situation (yesyesyes).

Although if we really wanted to force him to not honor the poll, Cuba ranks #1.

I didn't know about Justin Beiber either until about a month or so ago, when I saw some video online of him on a talk show not knowing a certain country existed or whatever.

Last edited:
I didn't know about him until I saw an article ridiculing him in the latest issue of MAD Magazine. It was actually really, really funny. It was called "Beiber vs..." and it was comparing him to all these things (Beiber vs Butter, Beiber vs Beeper, Beiber vs. Bowser, Beiber vs Blaggo...)

Israel's back in first place now, guys.

Last edited:
YES! Keep going...

EDIT: I actually voted for both. Anything to keep him out of here, and a lower-faring country to send him to...

Last edited:
I'm just annoyed that I have to listen to him 24/7 because of my sister. She has no taste.

Korea is now winning.

EDIT/BTW: I just emailed my friend the link to this page. He says he'll vote. Multiple times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back