This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
pseudo-easy mode update coming in a bit.

Never mind. I lost the model by accident, And have no backups.
I would like my mod to be removed for now.

Last edited:
pseudo-easy mode update coming in a bit.

Never mind. I lost the model by accident, And have no backups.
I would like my mod to be removed for now.
Why remove the mod just because the model's gone? Might as well just keep up what's here since there are people that legitimately enjoy it. May not be able to do any more updates but still.

Update time! This adds a new character (easy mode) to help Mic on his quest!
PS. I might make more of the BFBB robots into playable characters.

Update! This includes:
Chuck's removal. I might release him some other time.
New title screen!
and a little secret hidden in the files.

...what is a Colonel Noodle? Other than that good mod! Am gonna try the latest version right now

Nice going on making your own character Micro, I'm not trying to act like I didn't know about the mod beforehand, just a little congratulation on making it.

Ok, i know, he might be able to use his feet for almost everything, but, i ask you, WHERE IS MICROS HANDS? Atleast add little white circles next to his body =/ its... Just weird seeing micro not have hands... Also UNUSEDSKY Can Be Found Hidden In The Graphics Folder, Is That The Hidden Secret? Also, I Kinda Like UNUSEDSKY :P

Last edited:
Ok, i know, he might be able to use his feet for almost everything, but, i ask you, WHERE IS MICROS HANDS? Atleast add little white circles next to his body =/ its... Just weird seeing micro not have hands... Also UNUSEDSKY Can Be Found Hidden In The Graphics Folder, Is That The Hidden Secret? Also, I Kinda Like UNUSEDSKY :P
1: I'm not even sure that he has hands. He might, But I never thought much about it.
2: The unused sky was just a placeholder. I was going to make a custom sky for the title, But I just ended up using the 2.1 sky with a darker color.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back