This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Joy Mech Fight 3D confirmed!

Jokes aside I wish Nintendo would revive this series...

PS: how did you make this profile pic? It's cute.

Sukapon 2.1 is out!

It adds XMomentum compatibility

released an hotfix, as i got problems with my pk3, so i think people that tried him got it aswell, so just to be sure, i fixed it

Last edited:
Sorry to revive an old thread, but can we get 3D model support for him? I'm a huge JMF fan, and seeing Sukapon in this game is AMAZING, so I'd really appreciate it if you created a 3D model for him, since I prefer using those over the normal 2D sprites.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but can we get 3D model support for him? I'm a huge JMF fan, and seeing Sukapon in this game is AMAZING, so I'd really appreciate it if you created a 3D model for him, since I prefer using those over the normal 2D sprites.
Uh, you can't ask for mods here. I think there are people on the SRB2 Discord that make requests...
Please read the rules next time.

Uh, you can't ask for mods here. I think there are people on the SRB2 Discord that make requests...
Please read the rules next time.
I just went to the Discord like you said to do, and people said I wasn't allowed to request one. They said I either need to do learn to do it myself (which I'm not gonna do), or commission someone to do it (which I can't do since I'm broke).

yeaaaah, sorry i don't plan on making a 3d model

yeaaaah, sorry i don't plan on making a 3d model
maybe i'm dead wrong but it's just a bunch of ellipsoids unless the mod uses some strange workaround for the sprites it doesnt seem like it'd be that hard. Might give it a shot at some point

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back