• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

KIMOKAWAIII Is My Origin, KIMOKAWAIII Always Waits And Is Intensely Interested

I have extended my submission & changed the song to the Super Smash Bros. Brawl of Meta Knight's Revenge. Is the song okay? The MB size for it was 3.14, which is not as bloated. There are emblems, to. Hope you find this more fun than the other 2 versions! :D

Attachments

• scr_sugoi3kawaii_waterescape.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 266
Thanks to SeventhSentinel, I got the music type right. I have chosen Meta Knight's Theme from Kirby Super Star for Water Factory Zone.

Attachments

56 KB · Views: 251
You need some fresh air in your Water Factories, so I've updated my level ONCE again to add this feature.

Attachments

• srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 366
    56.9 KB · Views: 287
Oh my god, i can't believe i almost lost this one! SUGOI 3?! This surely will be great, and i'll try to make a decent map. Happy Birthday Salt!

Just to double check, how many wad files can an editing topic accept in attachments before the topic stops accepting them?

I'm pretty sure the limit is per post, not per topic, but if in issue comes up in this thread we can try to debug it.

'Lush Meadow' will be my entry.

For those of you who recognise this map, at the time of starting it's creation, I had full intentions of making it for SUGOI 3.

Attachments

• srb20010.png
    srb20010.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 391
  • srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    273 KB · Views: 364
  • srb20013.png
    srb20013.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 378
  • srb20014.png
    srb20014.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 419
Sunken Shafts moving along nicely, red textures are just there because I'll make the actual texture that goes there later

Attachments

• srb20199.png
    srb20199.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 353
Submerged Basement

wIk9U60.gif

Hopefully my Submerged Basement will be able to make it through this edition!

Last edited:
Decrepit Plant Zone is going to be my entry in this collab. A lush greenland is slowly being destroyed by sprawling factories.
O3v4Yad.png

nf1fBPY.gif

Hopefully my Submerged Basement will be able to make it through this edition!
Not wanting to sound like a asshole, but hooooooly fuck at least capture it in 320x200. That's really huge and it consumes half of the page, and not everyone's internet is fast enough to load the GIF, and it might even crash the browser.

Why couldn’t people just use .ogg? Being limited to .mod music seems restrictive especially if people want a song that would fit their theme, but cannot choose it because a .mod for it simply doesn't exist.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back