Resource icon

StellarStardust

I am the perfect and elegant maid~
Oh, for THOK's sake!

srb20226.gif

...Is what you'd be saying when playing with this added. Inspired by VAdaPEGA's Apeeling Sonic Hack, this wad makes Sonic(and only Sonic btw!) unable to move in any sort of way apart from using the Thok. You can't even strafe or control where you'll end up as you're at the complete mercy of the direction and angle of your Thok. So be careful!

No worries though! This also adds/changes some things in Sonic's moveset to give you a easier time on completing the levels!

Re-curling!

srb20229.gif

Anytime you're in spring or falling frames you can simply press jump to speen into a ball and then jump again to thok towards your next destination!

Spinduck!

srb20232.gif

While you can't exactly go anywhere with your Spindash, you can still use it to avoid hazards and the like that'll go over your head!

Special thanks to SwitchKaze for helping me with coding this and even giving me bits and such that helped make this a reality! Thanks dude, I really appreciate it!

With that all said, I hope you all enjoy this fun little thing I whipped up for fun!

Changelog:
v1:
Intial release.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• srb20228.gif
    srb20228.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 260
  • srb20229.gif
    srb20229.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 239
  • srb20231.gif
    srb20231.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 247
  • L_OFTS-v1.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 464
Last edited by a moderator:
For thoks sake, why do we always have our legs broken...

Nice mod, challenges are always a fun thing to try

This is a cool challenge mod, but it's literally impossible to beat the game with only the thok lol, my run ended in ACZ act 1, i cant get over the slope at the start.

Maybe enable spindash and make it into a broken Dpad challenge?

That's a big challenge.

I've managed to get to CEZ1 until I got a whirlwind shield, but the air spin gets broken when I do so. Also while being grabbed by Tails, you can't jump out of his arms if you have this same shield.

What in the thok is that mod?
I'm gonna test it....
OHHHH, FOR THOK'S SAKE! I CAN'T MOVE, BUT I CAN ONLY THOK!
Thok this mod! i'm thoking happy to have more challenges for srb2!

speedrunning would be suffering

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back