Pointy Sonic

Version 2.1 added to fix the td file
srb2td0004.gif

speaking of which: HOW DOES ONE GET TOP DOWN TO WORK?!

I am in LOVE with this wad!

I 've download it! I was in love! I tried to open a server called Spiny Sonic​
SENSATION!​
I'm going to open a server! I would like you to get time to edit to have a dance reference! To tomagotchi Sonic's dance!

Like This!
tumblr_n46h18P5Je1qegdapo4_500.gif

Thank You.

I actually wanted to use that animation as a victory animation when conceptualizing pointy sonic. I decided against it because it was extra work for something that the dab/shoot can already be used for. I don't do requests and I can't make any promises, but there's a chance I could actually do that animation in the future.

So, not a quarter bad. Oh, who am I kidding, this is awesome! Anyway, I do have an issue with the tricks; There's only like one trick animation, and it's the same as the double jump. Not really fun in my opinion. Maybe have him do multiple trick moves? Other than that, this is awesome!

What i be like when i think of the neck feature: I'm on a mission and I'm coming for your neck, boy!

EDIT: Oh, and Pointy Sonic's double jump is great with sharp turns, which is why I like the move so much. That helped me a lot in trying to see if he could beat Metal Sonic in ERZ3.

Last edited:
I'm really late to the ball here, but I just wanted to say that this is really inspiring work, being both really fun to play and also really fun to look at. I don't think I've ever seen another character go for the "social" element in such a way as Pointy has, and it makes him stand out in a way that no other content creator has ever dared to. Great job!

I found something that is not really a bug, but more like 'it doesn't seem right'.
It involves NOT using the neck feature and Super Pointy Sonic.
IFjnap4.gif
0ODX1hf.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back