SRB2 Hub (1.3)

HAH! Seems that CEZ2 Legacy still has AGZ access in-tact. Of course since the game's modified already, just no-clip into it.
BUT! Does it still contain the SRB2ME text from after beating AGZ? LOL

HAH! Seems that CEZ2 Legacy still has AGZ access in-tact. Of course since the game's modified already, just no-clip into it.

AGZ? What's that?
And.... SPOIL ME THE LCEZ2 ENTRANCE!!!!

It's not intact. I remade it. =3
All you have to do is...
Go there with all Chaos Emeralds and the path will be open and fully accessable.

But... where's exactly the path of LCEZ2? I'm an asshole, i know it.

In the CEZ hub, enter the castle, then look to the Act 2 entrance on your right. By the wall behind some grass is a small opening you can spin through. Inside is LCEZ2.

srb20008%20(2).gif

Also, incase you or someone else does not know where LMKB is, go to the Pipe Towers room and in the water behind it, look for an opening in the floor and drop into it.

srb20009.gif

Last edited:
In the CEZ hub, enter the castle, then look to the Act 2 entrance on your right. By the wall behind some grass is a small opening you can spin through. Inside is LCEZ2.

Also, incase you or someone else does not know where LMKB is, go to the Pipe Towers room and in the water behind it, look for an opening in the floor and drop into it.

Soon, I'll upload some gifs for them, but it will be a couple minutes.

Don't worry, i already finded the LMKBZ, and thanks for the hint. I am too asshole to find an alcove in a very hided place, i guess :|

Don't worry, i already finded the LMKBZ, and thanks for the hint. I am too asshole to find an alcove in a very hided place, i guess :|

Well, I went and added GIFs to both anyway, in case my directions were too vague (it's been an issue when I have given directions before, so it seemed like it would be good for those that I fail to instruct correctly).

Anyway, I am really enjoying V1. But quick question, what are to two songs used for the map? I have been thinking of maybe making some genesis remixes of them for the map, and if not I'll find one for the cafeteria and stick with my genesis mix of the Moon Sea theme for the general theme.

Entrance did not open with all Emeralds.

Blatant spoiler incoming!
Recorded on Version 1.1:
srb20005.gif

Anyway, I am really enjoying V1. But quick question, what are to two songs used for the map? I have been thinking of maybe making some genesis remixes of them for the map, and if not I'll find one for the cafeteria and stick with my genesis mix of the Moon Sea theme for the general theme.

Main: Phantasy Star Online - Lobby Music
Cafeteria: Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc - Beautiful Dead

Last edited:
LERZ3 doesn't exist.

Frankly, if you really want to know where things are, I suggest going through this thread again.

Oh wait. I'm thinking of LCEZ3, which literally doesn't exist.

As I've said, if you want to know where things are, I suggest going through this thread again.

Good Goyle bathing times!

8uY3d.gif

Also... What's this?:

8uYbq.gif

Good tile-bugging times, too. Or... somethin' like that.

EDIT: If the tile-buggin' GIF doesn't work after the part i finish climbing, open it in a new window. I just noticed that :|

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back