Deton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lactozilla

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
loldeton2.gif

Obligatory enemy character WAD. Jump key to go up, spin key to go down.

Attachments

• deton.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 927
Last edited:
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP hello and welcome to releases

This is hilariously amazing, especially if you play in first person, using the mouse to turn.

Unfortunately, it seems that the Deton slowly decends, and I'm not sure if this is intentional.

Edit: Also. Water kills it. This makes me sad, as well, if you even think about trying this in DSZ, you only get one life.

Last edited:
This is very fun playable character, but when I tested this character in match vs another player, and deton died 3 times, suddenly, a music of the "GAME OVER" title played, and then I was can't respawn again...

Not Bad Monster!
I find it funny he died leaning on anything. I did not get to download it yet ... but if you die by an enemy, it bursts the enemy too?

Not Bad Monster!
I find it funny he died leaning on anything. I did not get to download it yet ... but if you die by an enemy, it bursts the enemy too?

This character can't be die by enemy, when the deton touches an enemy, the enemy die, and the deton keep moving...

I reckon DSZ3 might be possible at the very least, but I could be wrong. That's not even considering trying to touch the capsules themselves lol.

But yeah, I had a blast trying this character out for myself in SRB2's levels. The constant beeping does get to your ears eventually if you play as it for too long, mind.

What's with the instant death in water though? That's kind of an arbitrary limitation for Deton to even have tbh. I don't think the enemy itself cares about water AFAIK.

Last edited:
I think Deton dies in water, because electricity and water isn't a good idea... Or Eggman programmed him to explode upon entering water. Anyways, nice character wad, it makes the game a lot harder. (Especially DSZ lol) Awesome job!

yes it is way better than that brazilan kid's "deton". fite me

Also, BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEP

This is a good wad, Good Job Releasing this Wad!
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP BEEP

Last edited:
The bosses are possible to defeat, its just that you cannot press the capsule because the capsule FOF doesn't detect Deton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back