¡Reremy's Md2 collection (Badniks 2017 update!)

Great. Any plan to add content for this and you YouTube Channel? Maybe Ray/Mighty with SegaSonic Run?

It'll depend if those still updated to 2.2 tbh. You have my word, I really like mighty! That's why he was the first md2 I made.
My computer was really dead, that's the reason I couldn't record de last video.

There are a few of the enemies that aren't in the folders but are in the text to copy and paste. Like the Buzz enemies. I had to check which where missing and delete them or the enemy would be invisible.

Actually looking in these comments some of those might have been things like the reticle or shadows. These are cool models though.

Last edited:
There are a few of the enemies that aren't in the folders but are in the text to copy and paste. Like the Buzz enemies. I had to check which where missing and delete them or the enemy would be invisible.

Actually looking in these comments some of those might have been things like the reticle or shadows. These are cool models though.

I was working in a on a buzz models (lost all of it, but it gonna be to work on), and I forgot to delete the names form the md2.dat file.
When the whole pack is released It should be fixed.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back