Submission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamkis

Lua Grasshopper
At the risk of sounding like a techtarded n00b, really quick question about the SRB2 Forums and making addon submissions: How does one add attachments and submit? I added attachments using the attachment manager, but the forum for some reason is still nagging saying that I can't submit until I have "at least 1 attachment", despite the fact that I have 10 attachments, one which is the addon. Is this a bug? What am I doing wrong?

Using FireFox and Windows 7

See screenshot below:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/juwfs7de44vcmy6/ERROR.png
ERROR.png

I've been running a few tests by making submission threads with 10 attachments and I can't figure out what might be causing the problem as it is working fine on my end.

Are you able to preview the topic with all of the attachments? If so, do post a screenshot and I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is from there. And if you can, you could attempt to post the thread from the preview screen.

Try making the Lua script the last attachment. The MB is really weird about those. (Alternatively, merge it into the WAD, unless you have a really good reason not to.)

I merged the lua into the wad (into the 7zip), and removed a few pics, and it works now. (Probably attachments were getting too large).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back