Holiday 2014 Haul Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

As with last year, we're just going to make this thread ahead of time to avoid any issues. Post your Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/winter solstice holiday gift bragging here. These threads tend to work better with pictures, so I highly encourage you post a photo of your haul as well as a description.

Got a shirt and an Amazon gift card. And a 9 hour drive to my grandparents' place in Minnesota!

• Shirt - One blue shirt.
  • Amazon Gift Card - Intangible.
  • Drive to Minnesota - Long. Possibly boring. Probably deer.
(Not to worry Mystic, I'll post pictures of the drive!)

Last edited:
A2qrGZM.jpg

I got a PS3, GTA IV and KH HD 1.5 Remix.

I got a this chrismas a white Gamecube,Pokemon Colloseum,Lego 3in1 set (robot,car,helicopter) and smartphone.
(pictures will be added)

I got Pokemon Omega Ruby, Spacerail (some sort of rail thing that you put a ball on), a gaming mouse and spiderman branded hair gel and perfume.
Also, for my birthday (2 days before christmas) I got Little Big Planet 3, Lego Marvel Super Heroes and a box of Maynards Wine Gums. And £70.

For Christmas Eve, we had a White elephant gift exchange (if you have never done it, it is basically gifts that you are probably re-gifting because you don't have any use for it. Sometimes it can be hilarious depending on the group of people). Instead of stealing a portable speaker, I went for an unopened gift that was a frame with some sort of saying I didn't really care for, and a Japanese version of "she is not that in to you".....Yeah, I don't even know.

For Christmas day I got a Sharknado figure, a Dilbert calender, a pair of smartphone gloves, some nice shirts, some movies I never heard of, a tiny light up toy pig, a Chicago Blackhawks throw, and some other stuff I already forgot and other stuff I haven't received yet.

Also here is a picture of the sharknado figure I got.
BdUakBn.jpg

Last edited:
B5tPZvpCQAAZH37.jpg

B5tPwlqCAAAcqn0.jpg

My family is evil
B5tWnOLCIAAQBA8.jpg:large

Christmas haul (not pictured: a harmonica that I've been annoying the family all day with)

I've had a wonderful Christmas, though a bit of a weird and emotional one since it is the first one where my Grandad, who died in March losing to Alzheimer's and other conditions, isn't here. So I'm having a great one just for him.

I suppose I'll do my list:

• Reeves paint by numbers set (Theme is bird species of the world)
  • Size 8 Dark Blue converse trainers
  • Some clothes
  • 2 T-shirts from my best friend and her family
  • Some Whisky to toast to my Grandad tomorrow
  • A mug which has the words "I'm a Twat" written on the bottom Made me laugh.
  • Smelly stuff - perfect timing as I ran out of them
  • Big strawberry drumstick bag - I have a big sweet tooth

• And the best of them all - being able to see my family for the first time in 2 months. Living away to do a university degree makes me miss them, so spending time with them is so great.

I will be seeing my dad's side of the family tomorrow as boxing day tradition, after my mum's birthday.

lgavpNl.jpg

Omega Ruby, miscellaneous books, a Galileoscope, amiibo figurines for the sake of having them (I don't have a Wii U, and Link will be coming later apparently; Villager was too expensive), winter boots even though it feels like spring at the moment, a lovely green jacket with an actual working zipper, and a stress ball... because those are fun. Oh, and later I got a card with $20 from my Nana. I actually got a lot of what I wanted!

Obligatory christmas loot photos coming right up
ji39po975aag7sozg.jpg
And a list of what is in the photo because crummy phone camera quality.

• New jumper
  • New watch
  • Sonic the Hedgehog Green Hill bag
  • Adorable Tails slippers
  • Tub of cadbury roses
  • Death Note themed notebook with matching necklace & quill
  • CASH MONEY
  • Perfect Blue DVD
  • Tokyo Godfathers DVD
  • Animatrix DVD
  • Read Or Die OVA
  • Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog boxset
  • Super Smash Bros Wii U
  • and last but not least that terrifying Lil Cal backpack/puppet monstrosity

All in all, I had a really good haul this christmas. Thank goodness for meeting loads of old friends and exchanging gifts everywhere like it was my last christmas. Although now I am broke, but it was worth it.

Also for good measure, have a pic showing that puppet in all its glory.
84b7n7533m76phczg.jpg

I'm getting a new computer with the money I saved, earned, and received this holiday season next week. Hopefully this thread is still relevant by the time I get it. But hey, I got this cool grip for my 3DS. At least now I won't get crab hands after playing my 3DS for a while.
dJGtt.jpg

Last edited:
I got an early Christmas gift in a new computer that is quite sleek- though I paid half for it, but it's worth it. I've never really been able to game on my PC before. Never looking back

On the actual day I received two minor gifts, some body wash and shampoo. Which I actually really like and appreciate; you know you're grown-up when you want things like that or socks more than anything.

Socks. Infinite amount of socks. I am sock incarnate. I am practically drowning myself in socks.

Other things I got include but are not limited to: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Ratchet and Clank Collection, two really old Pac-Man tins (one's actually a trash can), hilarious kiddy basketball hoop for throwing trash into so it lands in said Pac-Man tin, a toolbox, clothes, and many more.

Totally missed this thread!
I got hum...
A MP4, Headphones, Smash U, Slippers and about 90€, so yeah, amazing, but bad considering what I got last year (Wii U and a new TV)

My uncle gave me his unwanted copy of Pokemon X a few months ago. I didn't really have a 3DS at the time, so there was only one thing to ask for...
HiGBc4K.jpg

hx6nvMD.jpg
Happy Holidays everybody!

I didn't really get much since I had to fork over the money myself. So basically, these were my christmas presents to myself:

• Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  • Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  • Yoshi amiibo
  • PDP FightPad
  • Sonic Lost World Wii U (Digital)
10404286_875918205786934_7810239855604491951_n.jpg

Shipping took a while, so this is almost a month late, but...

I got a dinosaur Kigurumi. I'm slowly becoming one with the weeaboo trash.

(no pics yet, will edit once i get some)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back