Favorite addon for srb2 2.0/2.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotdSpork

Mafia? Zombies? Gold spork?
So far the addon I have played the most is Badnik's light-dash. I'm not sure why but i think it is because its nostalgic for me. Really reminds me of the final demo days.

ATM my personal favorite WAD is SRB2HUB. Mostly since the gameplay areas feel like something from the official devteam, and the Legacy stages are a great bonus.

My favourite is Blaze from .Luke :3
I LOVE IT TO PIECES.
(Also the SRB2Hub, I love how Gaga Hax worked on him so hard, for the Wad to look completely spectacular.)

For 2.0 I'd say Dumbventure Vol. 1 but for 2.1, my favorite is Greeneyes. It's a pretty fun character to use in any wad.

I always liked Thompson's Clockwork Grove Zone in 2.0 for the beautiful aesthetics and neat gimmicks such as plants growing due to the change from night to day.

I can't settle on a favorite addon for 2.1 yet because it's still young, but I'm loving everything that has come out thus far.

Gotta be EggmanWay5 from the 1.09.4a days. It was dark, gritty, and got pretty challenging near the end there. Not only that, but Team Shadow or whatever-the-heck they were called could do some really cool things with ringsling for their mod-specific characters.

EDIT: Crap, did not notice it said 2.0/2.1 at first. Aw well, in that case it is Metal Sonic. Nothing is more satisfying than punishing an annoying teammate with that Hyperdrive attack.

My current favorite add-on is one that is not yet out to the general public, but rest assured I think you guys will love it as much as I do. There have been screenshots of it in the general editing thread though.

If you're talking 2.0, Kart.

For 2.1, TopDown by far.

Like so many above me, SRB2Hub.

A fully organic Level Select hub that basically feel like a level itself. The Old Levels tucked away inside secret spots is also a wonderful thing. :)

A close second is Metal Anyone. A character with abilities all picked at random?! I love it. :P

And honourable mention goes to House. I was not expecting that. I was looking for another level entirely. I was massively pleased. XD

Well, mine's house due to a cool story and map!, SRB2Hub 1.15 due to a Level Select and Role Play, Metal Anyone due to many abilities and Modern Sonic Move Set due to loving Sonic Generations. (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!?)

2.1 - s_House.wad
An amazing piece of work. Can't say anymore. You just have to play it.

2.0 - Tortured Planet.
A huge pack filled with awesome levels (and an actual story!). What more can a guy ask for?

I like Sphere Pack. Too bad I never see a decent server with it, let alone one running Match. Not going to claim an absolute favorite yet, though. 2.1's way too young

For SRB2.0.. I would have to say either SRB2Kart or Hinote.

For SRB2.1.. it's hard to decide! I think I've enjoyed Blue Warrior's music WAD most of all. Though, for actual content addons.. I would agree with the SRB2Hub. So useful for testing things and just messin' around in netgames.

Well, i already said this, but.... i dunno, i have many of 'em to list:

2.1 Blaze (.Luke :3)
2.1 Physics manipulation (OtherChen, actually helping the origins of Sonichu O_o)
2.1 Gravity Shield (GoldenHog, did a good job both on the gravity shield and the test level)
2.1 SRB2Hub (Very repetitive, but oh well, this is my favourite.)
2.1 Super Sonic Challenge (Puppyfaic/Kirblord, a really good idea for a challenge, although other character wads cannot transform D: )
2.1 Orderpizza (RedEnchilada, a very good/funny idea, and very delicious :d)
2.1 Portal Script (RedEnchilada, the most funniest thing i'd ever used.)

My current favorite add-on is one that is not yet out to the general public, but rest assured I think you guys will love it as much as I do. There have been screenshots of it in the general editing thread though.
I almost want to guess. Is it shadow the hedgehog?

Chaos Domain and Eggmanway5 are my favorite level addons
Blade's metal sonic and Chrispsy's/katmint's rosy are my favorite character wads.
Chrispsy's metal sonic is also pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back