This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

JugadorXEI

Kart Lua Guru
Reality Collapse Zone

Race through SRB2's multiple landscapes in Reality Collapse Zone! No one said it would be easy, however - Dr. Eggman's attempt on merging every stage has gone awry, resulting in a racetrack where not only it is easy to fall off, but there's multiple dynamic elements present, such as rotating gears, moving platforms, and... spring houses? Where did that come from?

As this is a very difficult map, get ready to fall off... a lot. But hey, falling off is part of the fun right? Thanks, Eggman...

attachment.php
attachment.php

This track features an encore palette and music, and multiple staff ghosts to race with! Will you master the track?
  • Bonking into certain floating platforms, or merely brushing their sides, might instantly kill you, despite them not being the crushing type.
  • The software renderer might not display certain flats in polyobjects, or polyobjects might z-fight with eachother. Might be because I am hitting some polyobject limit, but I have tried my best to make it presentable.
Changelog:
v1.0.3 - Changelog here
v1.0.2 - Changelog here
v1.0.1 - Changelog here
v1 - Release Version

Attachments

• kart0094.gif
    kart0094.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 3,805
  • kart0095.gif
    kart0095.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 3,935
  • kart0097.gif
    kart0097.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 234
  • kart0098.gif
    kart0098.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 484
Last edited:
It's not a real release until something unexpected breaks. Here comes v1.0.1!

• Removed a gear-induced GBJ and fixed some checkpoint oddities
  • Added a new staff ghost

Grab it while it's hot!

v1.0.2 changelog!

• Tweaked the horizontally-moving DSZ platforms to remove KartMP Respawn Points (in the case it is enabled) to prevent players from falling again.
  • Tweaked spring house to make it all the more difficult to bonk with the upper springs. It should now be significantly harder if not impossible for this to happen.
  • Covered a hole in the outer gear path.
  • Various miscellaneous fixes.
Thank you everyone who's been hosting my map, a lot more is coming soon!

v1.0.3 changelog:

• Fixed that stupid gear GBJ again. Sorry for everyone struck by this in a netgame.
Grab it or racer beware, you're in for a jail

I'm getting an error at my server console
WARNING: ...RL)/KRL_RealityCollapseZone_v1.0.3.pk3|Lua/maphz.lua:2: Variable nokmppoints_debug is already defined

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back