HorizonChars

HorizonChars v1.1.1 - Sharper & Slicker

Had a blast playing this character in co-op. There's one thing I had a lot trouble with. Having grab and crystal shards on the same button is a little awkward. When trying to give my buddy a shield, I just keep grabbing them instead. I'd love to assign one of the moves to custom action

not optimized, Milne hates this place and starts to beat FPS

the first image, there is Milne on the server, I have a problem with FPS.
attachment.php

The second image, I did not add it to the server, I do not have a problem on the server
attachment.php

Attachments

• srb21159.jpg
    srb21159.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 1,687
  • srb21160.jpg
    srb21160.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 1,654
Look, the TF2 Heavy Update! No wait, that's Milne.

Here's the changelog.

- Milne is now alot heavier, reflecting more accurately the fact that she's made entirely out of crystals. She now falls twice as fast, but can use her weight to crush enemies under her feet and cause shockwaves!
- Milne will now give Kirby an ability when copied
- Vertical grab range has been reduced
- Switching to another character while performing the Kazotsky Kick will now cancel it properly
- milneshield command has been added to allow toggling of Milne's shield gifting abilities
- Modified Milne's character select description.

I just did 2 playthroughs of SRB2 With Milne because when I beat it the first time I realized I had the last version, so I beat it again with the new Heavy update and in my opinion the new weight mechanics seem unnecessary I didn't kill a single enemy with it and I prefer the old version. However I still really do like the character and will continue to use the new version as I believe that I should experience what the creator intended, rather than what I want. Great mod 5/5 :)

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Yes, this is intentional. We would've fixed it by now if it wasn't.

but why is it gone now ;-;

Ummm I got sonic my partner when trying to play as milne and fang???? IDK if this is a bug with your mod or SRB2 itself or some of the other mods im using but I wanna let you know
unknown.png

Last edited:
gonna be honest here, i hate the added heavy weight to her now
made her tremendously less fun to play now, a shame really since milne's become one of my favourite custom characters

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back